C2040-416 exam Dumps Source : IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals
Test Code : C2040-416
Test denomination : IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals
Vendor denomination : IBM
: 68 existent Questions
save your money and time, elect those C2040-416 and prepare the examination.
The association time for C2040-416 exam cease up certainly a nice undergo for me. Effectively passing, i gain located outthe pass to simple perfect of the similarly stages. Due to killexams.com Questions & answers for perfect of the help. I had limited time for preparation but killexams.com brain dumps gain become out to breathe a assist for me. It had vast questions and answers that made me scheme in a short compass.
Killing the examination become too easy! I dont assume so.
I gain been so susceptible my entire pass yet I know now that I had to regain a skip in my C2040-416 and this can execute me well-liked probable and yes I am quick of radiance but passing my exams and solved nearly perfect questions in just 75 minutes with killexams.com dumps. A couple of splendid guys cant bring a alternate to planets manner but they can just permit you to recognize whether or not youve got been the principle fellow who knew a pass to try this and I want to breathe acknowledged on this global and execute my personal precise imprint.
Just read these Latest dumps and success is yours.
I wound up the exam with a fulfilling 84% marks in stipulated time. Thanks very tons killexams. By and by pass of, it changed into difficult to conclude pinnacle to backside test intending with a complete-time work. At that point, I became to the of killexams. Its concise answers helped me to peer a few involved topics. I selected to sit for the exam C2040-416 to reap further advancement in my career.
thrilled to listen that cutting-edge dumps of C2040-416 exam are available prerogative here.
Preparing for C2040-416 books can breathe a complicated process and nine out of ten possibilities are that you can fail if you conclude it without any suitable guidance. Thats in which fine C2040-416 ebook comes in! It offers you with inexperienced and groovy data that now not handiest complements your schooling however moreover gives you a simple reduce risk of passing your C2040-416 down load and pitiable into any college with not anyone melancholy. I organized through this top notch software program and that i scored 40 two marks out of fifty. I will assure you that it will never let you down!
No questions gain become requested that turned into now not in my manual.
The killexams.com dump as well as C2040-416 exam Simulator goes nicely for the exam. I used each them and prevailin the C2040-416 exam without any hassle. The material helped me to research in which i used to breathe vulnerable, in order that I advanced my spirit and spent enough time with the specific situation matter. On this way, it helped me to sequel together nicely for the exam. I crave you prerogative top fortune for you all.
worked difficult on C2040-416 books, but the entire thing turned into on this study manual.
I passed this exam with killexams.com and gain recently obtained my C2040-416 certificate. I did perfect my certifications with killexams.com, so I cant compare what its dote to elect an exam with/without it. Yet, the fact that I retain coming back for their bundles shows that Im gratified with this exam solution. I keeping for being able to rehearse on my computer, in the comfort of my home, especially when the vast majority of the questions appearing on the exam are exactly the identical what you saw in your exam simulator at home. Thanks to killexams.com, I got up to the Professional level. I am not sure whether Ill breathe pitiable up any time soon, as I appear to breathe gratified where I am. Thanks Killexams.
I feel very confident via getting prepared C2040-416 existent exam questions.
It ended up being a frail branch of erudition to plan. I required a bespeak which could situation question and confess and I simply allude it. killexams.com Questions & Answers are singularly in freight of every eventual one of credits. Much obliged killexams.com for giving positive conclusion. I had endeavored the exam C2040-416 exam for three years continuously however couldnt execute it to passing score. I understood my pocket in understanding the theme of making a session room.
real C2040-416 test questions! i used to breathe now not waiting for such shortcut.
even though i gain enough tradition and Enjoy in IT, I predicted the C2040-416 exam to breathe simpler. killexams.com has saved my time and money, with out these QAs i would gain failed the C2040-416 exam. I got burdened for few questions, so I almost needed to wager, but that is my fault. I should gain memorized well and concentrate the questions better. Its amend to realize that I passed the C2040-416 exam.
Dont forget about to attempt these contemporaneous dumps questions for C2040-416 exam.
it is improbable undergo for the C2040-416 exam. With now not a entire lot stuff available on line, Im glad I were givenkillexams.com. The questions/solutions are just top class. With killexams.com, the exam become very easy, extraordinary.
Just try existent C2040-416 test questions and success is yours.
It is not the primary time i am using killexamsfor my C2040-416 exam, i gain attempted their materials for some vendors exams, and havent failed as soon as. I absolutely trust on this steering. This time, I additionally had some technical problems with my pc, so I had to touch their customer support to double test some thing. Theyve been top notch and gain helped me kindhearted matters out, in spite of the fact that the problem become on my prevent, not their software program program.
IBM and Kenexa Corp. introduced a definitive settlement for IBM to acquire Kenexa, headquartered in Wayne, Pa., but with essentially four hundred employees in Lincoln, in a money transaction at $forty six per share, a net rate of approximately $1.three billion.
Kenexa stock became buying and selling Monday at $45.75 a share, up $13.36 from Friday's shut, or about 41 percent. Its offices in Lincoln are at 2930 Ridge Line road, nearby SouthPointe Pavilions.
Kenexa, a issuer of recruiting and ability administration solutions, says it grants a mixture of Cloud-based utility and consulting services that integrates individuals and techniques, permitting agencies to create a more advantageous team of workers.
Kenexa famed the transaction has been authorized unanimously by pass of its administrators, who intimate that Kenexa shareholders endorse the transaction.
Kenexa got here to Lincoln in 1997, when it acquired a local company, Human useful resource innovations, centered by using Troy Kanter, now chief working officer of Kenexa, and invoice Erickson, now executive vice chairman and vice chairman emeritus.
IBM said the acquisition bolsters its management in assisting purchasers embody convivial enterprise capabilities whereas gaining insights from the gigantic streams of assistance generated from convivial networks every day. more than 60 % of Fortune 100 corporations gain licensed IBM's solutions for convivial company, IBM referred to.
Kenexa mentioned it has more than eight,900 shoppers across quite a lot of industries, together with fiscal capabilities, pharmaceuticals, retail and client, including greater than half of the Fortune 500. among them are Starbucks, CVS, Boeing, GE, the U.S. Navy, Verizon, Whirlpool, Ford and Corning.
in line with its approach, IBM talked about it plans to proceed to support Kenexa shoppers and boost Kenexa applied sciences while allowing these organizations to elect expertise of the broader IBM portfolio.
"With Kenexa's world-type entrance-workplace technique options, IBM may breathe able to present strategic consulting, a convivial technology platform, and abilities on a global scale to aid consumers enable a wiser personnel and gain a aggressive odds in any market," the organizations talked about. "by creating a wiser body of workers, employees can resolve problems earlier than they arrive up to enlarge consumer provider, drive innovation to bring products and functions to market quicker, and enlarge income via constructing novel skills -- linking the prerogative specialists to the amend customers."
IBM says Kenexa will complement its approach of bringing vital records and competencies into the fingers of industry leaders in each branch from HR, sales, advertising to product building. The aggregate of IBM and Kenexa will permit groups to act on analytics to create a greater smart and smarter group of workers across every line of enterprise, IBM stated in a press release.
"IBM sees huge occasion to supervene advanced convivial company and analytics capabilities to entrance line enterprise operations, " the company noted.
IBM's CEO Ginni Rometty has famed "groups can feel of huge statistics because the next, exceptional herbal useful resource." IBM projects its enterprise analytics income will attain $16 billion through 2015. Forrester analysis estimates the convivial industry application market on my own to develop at a cost of sixty one p.c through 2016.
Kenexa has about 2,800 employees and operations in 21 international locations global. The industry can breathe built-in into IBM's application and functions businesses. IBM has made greater than 25 acquisitions the past three years, and closed eight acquisitions in 2012.
"The convivial networking phenomena has had a profound sequel on society," IBM famed in a presss free up. "What's novel is that this shift is now inflicting a ripple sequel in the company world. whereas many corporations are still concentrated on erecting in condominium convivial networks, the big winner may breathe those who can profit real-time intelligence on the facts being generated inside these communities to breathe extra aggressive in their markets.
IBM said a fresh international resolve published that 57 % of CEOs recognized convivial company as a accurate precedence and more than 73 percent are making massive investments to attract insights into available statistics.
The survey moreover printed that 70 % cite human capital because the separate largest contributor to sustained economic price.
Social media gain pervaded the lives of patrons, assisting them connect with every other in novel methods, IBM referred to, however a shift is occurring within the enterprise as company leaders appear to breathe for methods to generate actual cost by using convivial technologies to evolve their company operations.
"each enterprise, across each company operation, is looking to tap into the power of convivial networking to seriously change the manner they work, collaborate and out innovate their competitors," mentioned Alistair Rennie, usual supervisor, convivial enterprise, IBM, in a press reelase.
"The consumer is the huge winner in perfect this because the mixture of their two groups will deliver greater industry effects than ever earlier than," pointed out Rudy Karsan, chief executive officer, Kenexam in an announcement. "collectively, Kenexa and IBM should breathe unmatched within the business, providing options that extend from approach to the technology platform to the start of capabilities for purchasers."
IBM talked about it expects the transaction to shut within the fourth quarter of 2012, discipline to Kenexa shareholder and regulatory approvals and the pride of other generic closing circumstances.
IBM (s ibm) is buying recruiting and skill application management issuer Kenexa for $1.three billion or $46 a share in a bid to bolster its convivial enterprise capabilities and build out its HR capabilities. IBM is following within the footsteps of Oracle (s orcl) and SAP(s sap), which purchased Kenexa competitors Taleo and SuccessFactors respectively in the eventual yr.
IBM plans to execute exhaust of Kenexa’s HR administration utility and amalgamate it with its consulting and convivial gear to create a “smarter body of workers.” The aim is to rehearse IBM’s headquarters of attention on huge facts and convivial applied sciences to Kenexa’s HR and talent management software, assisting groups extract greater central insights and back them sequel together the amend groups for the tasks they’re working on.advertisement
The enterprise is paying a 42.5 % top rate over Kenexa’s closing fee on Friday. The deal highlights IBM’s propel to meld convivial applied sciences with its company offerings.
“each enterprise, throughout each enterprise operation, is asking to faucet into the vigour of convivial networking to radically change the pass they work, collaborate and out innovate their opponents,” mentioned Alistair Rennie, frequent manager, convivial business, IBM. “IBM is uniquely positioned to support consumers generate precise returns from their convivial enterprise investments, while helping them gain intelligence into the facts being generated in these networks to breathe extra competitive of their markets.”
IBM’s acquisition moreover highlights the growing to breathe consolidation in the HR application market. In December SAP paid $3.4 billion for SuccessFactors. Oracle followed up in February, buying Taleo for $1.9 billion. Workday, an HR startup created with the aid of former PeopleSoft leaders, has been transforming into prerogative now and has helped toss greater consideration on this market.
Kenexa has about 9,000 clients, together with half of the Fortune 500, who exhaust its cloud-based software tools for recruitment, evaluation, researching and performance management. The Wayne, PA-business, situated in 1987, has 2,800 employees. The deal is expected to shut within the fourth quarter pending shareholder approval and regulatory stories.
Obviously it is arduous assignment to pick solid certification questions/answers assets concerning review, reputation and validity since individuals regain sham because of picking incorrectly benefit. Killexams.com ensure to serve its customers best to its assets concerning exam dumps update and validity. The vast majority of other's sham report objection customers arrive to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams cheerfully and effectively. They never trade off on their review, reputation and character because killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams customer assurance is vital to us. Uniquely they deal with killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com sham report grievance, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. In the event that you survey any fake report posted by their rivals with the denomination killexams sham report grievance web, killexams.com sham report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com dissension or something dote this, simply bethink there are constantly terrible individuals harming reputation of agreeable administrations because of their advantages. There are a powerful many fulfilled clients that pass their exams utilizing killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams hone questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, their specimen questions and test brain dumps, their exam simulator and you will realize that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
642-415 dumps | CBCP existent questions | HP0-J24 study guide | 1Z0-447 cheat sheets | C2150-038 examcollection | 000-418 sample test | HP0-M23 bootcamp | ST0-116 test prep | HP2-Z30 braindumps | HP0-920 mock exam | 310-013 test prep | 000-M60 braindumps | 70-686 exam prep | CA-Real-Estate dumps questions | C2150-202 exam questions | 642-427 rehearse questions | HP0-M47 questions answers | EX0-002 free pdf | 300-165 free pdf | MB2-712 rehearse Test |
IBM C2040-416 Dumps and rehearse Tests with existent Question
On the off chance that you are occupied with effectively finishing the IBM C2040-416 exam to originate acquiring, killexams.com has driving edge created IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals exam questions that will guarantee you pass this C2040-416 exam! killexams.com conveys you the most precise, present and latest refreshed C2040-416 exam questions and accessible with a 100% unconditional promise.
We provide actual C2040-416 pdf test Questions and Answers braindumps in arrangements. PDF version and exam simulator. Pass IBM C2040-416 exam unexpectedly and with success. The C2040-416 braindumps PDF kindhearted is on the marketplace for poring over and printing. you will breathe able to print AN increasing ambit of and apply additional typically than not. Their pass rate is extravagant to 98.9% and moreover the equivalence freight among their C2040-416 information trust manual and actual test is cardinal in exquisite of their seven-year employment history. does one exigency successs at intervals the C2040-416 exam in handiest first attempt? I am unavoidable currently once analyzing for the IBM C2040-416 existent test. As the sole issue this is often in any manner essential prerogative here is passing the C2040-416 - IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals test. As perfect that you just exigency is AN extravagant rating of IBM C2040-416 exam. The simply one issue you gain got to try to is downloading braindumps of C2040-416 exam dont forget directs currently. they are not letting you down as they already guaranteed the success. The professionals likewise maintain tempo with the most up and returning test that enables you to supply the larger Part of updated dumps. One year loose regain admission to possess the capability to them through the date of purchase. every one could benifit worth of the C2040-416 exam dumps via killexams.com at an occasional value. often there will breathe a markdown for each person all. killexams.com Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as below; WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for perfect exam on website PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders additional than $69 DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders over $99 SEPSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for perfect Orders
The most model approach to regain accomplishment in the IBM C2040-416 exam is that you should regain trustworthy braindumps. They guarantee that killexams.com is the most direct pathway toward confirming IBM IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals exam. You will breathe triumphant with replete surety. You can survey free questions at killexams.com before you buy the C2040-416 exam items. Their copied tests are in various election the identical As the existent exam outline. The questions and answers collected by the guaranteed experts. They give you the undergo of stepping through the existent exam. 100% certification to pass the C2040-416 existent test.
killexams.com IBM Certification examine guides are setup by IT specialists. Packs of understudies gain been crying that exorbitantly various questions in such enormous quantities of preparing exams and study helpers, and they are as of late tired to deal with the cost of any more. Seeing killexams.com pros work out this broad shape while still accreditation that perfect the data is anchored after significant research and exam. Everything is to execute comfort for contenders on their road to accreditation.
We gain Tested and Approved C2040-416 Exams. killexams.com gives the amend and latest IT exam materials which for perfect intents and purposes hold perfect data centers. With the guide of their C2040-416 brain dumps, you don't exigency to misuse your chance on examining reference books and basically exigency to consume 10-20 hours to pro their C2040-416 existent questions and answers. Likewise, they outfit you with PDF Version and Software Version exam questions and answers. For Software Version materials, Its offered to give indistinguishable undergo from the IBM C2040-416 exam in a existent situation.
We give free updates. Inside authenticity period, if C2040-416 brain dumps that you gain purchased updated, they will hint you by email to download latest rendition of . If you don't pass your IBM IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals exam, They will give you replete refund. You exigency to forward the verified copy of your C2040-416 exam report card to us. Ensuing to certifying, they will quickly give you replete REFUND.
If you prepare for the IBM C2040-416 exam using their testing programming. It is definitely not arduous to win for perfect certifications in the principle attempt. You don't exigency to deal with perfect dumps or any free storm/rapidshare perfect stuff. They present free demo of each IT Certification Dumps. You can elect a gander at the interface, question character and accommodation of their preparation exams before you buy.
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017: 60% Discount Coupon for perfect exams on website
PROF17: 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17: 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL: 10% Special Discount Coupon for perfect Orders
C2040-416 Practice Test | C2040-416 examcollection | C2040-416 VCE | C2040-416 study guide | C2040-416 practice exam | C2040-416 cram
Killexams 920-503 brain dumps | Killexams 600-601 study guide | Killexams C2090-560 dumps questions | Killexams M2040-641 mock exam | Killexams 1Z0-987 study guide | Killexams 000-594 braindumps | Killexams CSQA questions and answers | Killexams HP0-S24 questions and answers | Killexams 190-721 exam prep | Killexams A2070-581 questions answers | Killexams 71-571 exam questions | Killexams 310-036 braindumps | Killexams MB2-186 test prep | Killexams CUR-051 free pdf | Killexams HP0-277 free pdf | Killexams M2065-647 rehearse test | Killexams 7220X braindumps | Killexams S10-200 cram | Killexams 3M0-300 examcollection | Killexams C4090-451 rehearse questions |
Killexams HP0-S14 rehearse exam | Killexams 190-800 existent questions | Killexams 1Z0-860 VCE | Killexams CTFL-001 brain dumps | Killexams 010-002 questions answers | Killexams C4040-221 rehearse test | Killexams JN0-347 free pdf | Killexams 00M-230 test prep | Killexams C2040-409 bootcamp | Killexams 1Z0-971 free pdf | Killexams ST0-12W rehearse Test | Killexams C2040-414 exam prep | Killexams HP3-C11 exam questions | Killexams 2V0-622 test prep | Killexams 000-M194 rehearse questions | Killexams HP2-T11 existent questions | Killexams 000-M10 free pdf | Killexams 77-882 braindumps | Killexams HP0-513 test questions | Killexams HP0-768 study guide |
LONDON, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a novel market research report:
Global e-Learning Industry
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for e-Learning in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Academic eLearning, and Corporate eLearning. The report provides divorce comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and comfort of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 384 companies including many key and niche players such as -
Adobe Systems Inc.Apollo Education Group, Inc.Articulate Global, Inc.Assima PLCBlackboard, Inc.
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONSStudy Reliability and Reporting Limitations I-1Disclaimers I-2Data Interpretation & Reporting plane I-2Quantitative Techniques & Analytics I-2Product Definitions and Scope of Study I-3eLearning I-3Corporate eLearning I-3
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. OUTLOOK II-1World Rapidly Becoming "e-Learning" Savvy II-1Current and Future Analysis II-2Academic Sector Fueling Growth in eLearning Market II-3Corporate Sector: Transforming Learning Landscape II-4Technology Advancements - The Hallmark of e-Learning II-4Recession: A Blessing in dissimulate for eLearning Market II-5Key Market Drivers II-6Artificial Intelligence Powers eLearning II-6eLearning Bails Out Firms from Regulatory Training Hassles II-7Globalization Fuels eLearning II-7Factors Restraining Growth of eLearning Programs II-7Development of efficacious Content Material II-7Availability of Hardware & Networking Infrastructure II-7Rapidly Changing Technological Environment II-7Absence of Skilled Trainers II-7
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW II-8Technology Factor - A Crucial Input II-8Technology May breathe the Latest Fad but Content is King II-8Edutainment Blends Learning with Entertainment II-8Open Standards-based Programs - End-user's Preferred election II-8Commoditization - Vendor's Worst Nightmares II-8eLearning 2.0: Potential for Growth II-9Development of novel Instructional Design Models II-9Government Policies - censorious Determinants of eLearningAdoption Levels II-9Growing claim for Open Source Learning Platforms II-11Substitutes intimidate Self-Paced eLearning Products II-11Other eLearning Trends II-11LMS: A age Market II-12Personal Learning Environments (PLE): The "Next grand Thing" ine-Learning Market II-12Internet Penetration: A Key Determinant of eLearning Adoption II-13Table 1: Worldwide Internet Users by Geographic Region: 2013(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-14Table 2: Worldwide Internet Penetration Rates by GeographicRegion: 2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-15Online Education Gaining Ground II-15US: Market Leader in Online Education II-16MOOCs Presents Sanguine Opportunities II-16Why MOOC? II-17Leading MOOCs Providers II-17Table 3: Worldwide Student Enrollments for Coursera byCountry: 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-18A List of Select MOOCs Providers and their InstitutionalParticipants II-18List of Select MOOCs by Region, Institution and Course Title II-19Increasing exhaust of Multimedia Content II-19M-Learning: eLearning on the scamper II-19Expanding Buyer basis II-21Table 4: Global Paid Mobile Content Market (2011):Percentage share Breakdown of Paid Mobile LearningApplications by Target Demographic (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-21M-Learning VAS - A Lucrative Market II-22Smarter Devices, Faster Networks Favor Market Growth II-23Development of novel Mobile Learning Tools and Platforms II-23Rising Number of Mobile Learning Content Applications II-23Major Hurdles Facing Adoption of mLearning II-24Scenario-based eLearning - A Preferred appliance for Real-LifeSituation Training II-24Impact of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) onLearning II-24Virtual Classrooms Gain Popularity II-24English Drives Language Learning Market II-25Blended Learning - model Combination of Conventional & ModernTechniques II-25Simulations Provide Practical Learning undergo II-25Improvement in Content to Boost Market II-25Growing claim for Videoconferencing, Streaming, and LectureCapture Solutions II-26An Overview of Select Lecture Capture Solutions II-26Self-Paced eLearning Market: A Glance at Major Developments II-27eLearning in Academic Sector: Taking share from Corporate Sector II-28Buying deportment Varies Across Countries II-28Countries Averse to Purchasing Translated Non-Localized Content II-28Localized Needs Drive progress of Indigenous Products II-28
3. WHAT AILS ELEARNING MARKET? II-29Poor Focus on Strategy II-29Vendor-Developer Partnerships Continue to breathe a Major Challenge II-29Integrating Diverse Standards - A Herculean stint for the Industry II-29Redundancy and Obsolescence - Eating into Cost Savings II-29Lack of Acceptable Management Techniques to Measure Effectiveness II-30Change Management - censorious for Success of any eLearningInitiative II-30Need to Realign Pedagogy Models II-30Interactive and Compelling Content - exigency of the Day II-30Infrastructure Woes hog-tie Rapid Proliferation II-30
4. COMPETITIVE OVERVIEW II-31eLearning Vendors - An Overview II-31Content Providers II-31Service Providers II-31Technology Providers II-32Partnerships Across Segments on the ascend II-32Consolidation in eLearning Market II-32Major M&A Activity in the eLearning Market (2011-2013) II-33Overseas Acquisitions and Alliances - Playing the Local CardGlobally II-34Outsourcing - A Relatively novel Phenomenon II-35Why Does it Pay to Outsource? II-35Cost Savings - Primary Driving Factor II-35Enhanced & Consistent Instructional Design II-35A exigency to work with Specialist Vendors II-35Is Outsourcing an All-Pervading Panacea? II-35Reorientation Goes a Long pass in Success of Outsourcing Model II-36Outsourcing Models - An Overview II-36Single-Step Outsource Model II-36Dual-Shore progress Model II-36Totally Outsourced Model II-36Benefits of Hosted or Outsourced eLearning Services II-36
5. CORPORATE ELEARNING II-37Prelude II-37Shift Towards eLearning II-38Table 5: Global Corporate eLearning Market (2013): PercentageShare Breakdown of Revenues for Content and Software &Services (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-38
Table 6: Online Training as % of Total Training by Modality:2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-39
Table 7: Training Content character with Highest Number ofCorporate Training Hours: 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-40Technology-based Learning: A appliance for Dealing with Attritionand Talent Shortage II-40Major Factors Driving Shift towards Technology- BasedLearning Ranked by import II-41Table 8: Time Spent on Learning by Delivery Mode (2002 &2012): Percentage Breakdown of Learning Hours forInstructor-Led Classroom, Technology-based Learning andOthers (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-41
Table 9: Major Learning Technologies Deployed for CorporateTraining in the US (2012): Analyzed by Percentage ofCompanies Using a Technology (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-42Responsive/Multi-Device Learning Revolutionizes Corporate e-Learning Market II-42Leading Providers: A Quick Review II-43Noteworthy Trends and Issues II-43Training Budget Constraints Drive eLearning Market II-43Focus on Bite-Sized eLearning Programs II-44mLearning in Corporate Sector II-44Bring Your Own Device (BOYD) Concept in Enterprises BoostsAdoption II-44Social Collaboration: The Latest Trend among Companies II-45Wearable Computing Technology arrive in Focus II-45eLearning Games: Stimulating Learning Process II-45Changing Demographic Profile Ups claim for Training II-46Increased Mobility of Workforce Drives Adoption of eLearningPrograms II-46Technology - No Longer the Prime Focus of eLearning Market II-46Knowledge Management - Key to Efficient OrganizationalFunctioning II-47eLearning in minute Organizations II-47It Pays to breathe in the Rapid eLearning Market II-47Conventional Vs Rapid eLearning Techniques - A Quick Review II-47An Overview of Select Rapid Learning Management Systems forCorporate Training II-48An Overview of Select Rapid Learning Management Systems forEducation Sector II-49Rapid eLearning Minimizes progress Time & Cost II-49Rapid eLearning Aids Faster Content progress II-50eLearning for Older Employees & Lifelong Learning II-50Economic Value of Corporate eLearning II-50European SMEs Lag in eLearning Adoption II-51Other Trends in Corporate eLearning II-51Competitive Landscape II-51
6. K-12 & UNIVERSITIES/HIGHER EDUCATION II-52eLearning in Colleges II-52Universities - dynamic Adopters of eLearning Courses II-52eLearning in Higher Education: repercussion on Economy II-52eLearning Vs Distance Education II-53Role of Regulations in eLearning II-54Impact of eLearning in Higher Education II-54Select Trends & Issues II-54Governments Foster eLearning Adoption across Schools viaTablet Devices II-54Increasing Role of Learner-Generated Content in eLearningDesigns II-55Small Institutions peer to nick Costs through Shared ServiceAgreements II-55Focus on Developing Open Resource for Education Sector II-55Learning Analytics: The Next grand Thing in Online Learning II-56Growing Significance of Mobile Devices for Learning II-56Tablet PCs: Giving an Edge to mLearning II-56HTML5: Aiming to Standardize Mobile Learning Applications II-57eLearning Trends in K-12 Sector II-57Using Technology to Monitor Students' Progress II-57Mobile Learning Gains Acceptance in K-12 Sector II-58Cloud Computing: Enabling Collaboration between Teachers andStudents II-58Social Networking: The Latest eLearning Platform II-58Educational Gaming - Enticing Students to Learn II-58eLearning Ensures Adaptive Learning Environments II-59e-Textbooks - An model Alternative to Conventional Textbooks II-59Comparison of Different Parameters for Select e-Reader Devices II-59Online Summer School: Addressing Supplemental Education Needs II-60Better Understanding of Concepts through Simulation Learning II-60e-portfolios: The Latest Trend II-60
7. LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (LMS) II-61Introduction to Learning Management System (LMS) II-61LMS Perception in Education and Corporate Sphere II-61LCMS (Learning Content Management Systems): An Extension of LMS II-61Factors Driving Growth in the LMS Market II-62Strategy-Based Drivers - An Overview II-62Development and Implementation of Enterprise eLearningInitiatives II-62Integration of Training Information II-62Alignment of Training Schedules/Processes II-62Management of Talent and Aptitude II-63Regulatory Compliance II-63Efficiency-Based Drivers II-63Minimizing Cost of Training II-63eLearning Implementation II-63Major Issues & Trends II-63Expanding the Functionality of LMS II-63Integrating LMS with Web 2.0 Tools II-64Open Source LMS - An Alternative to Commercial LMS II-64Snapshot of Select Commercial Education LMSs II-65Snapshot of Select Free Open Source LMSs II-65Talent Management: Convergence of Learning and PerformanceManagement Systems II-66Benefits of Talent Management II-66Outsourced LMS Systems - Benefits Galore II-67Online Education - A novel Wave for LMS Growth II-67Systems Integration - A Major Challenge II-67Enhanced Analytical Capabilities - A Debatable Issue II-68Enhanced LCMS Drives Organizations to Internally DevelopeLearning Programs II-68Competitive Landscape II-68Table 10: Leading LMS Vendors Worldwide (2013 (E)):Percentage Market share Breakdown for SumTotal, SAP, Oracle,Cornerstone OnDemand, Saba, Blackboard, ACS (Xerox),Skillsoft, and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-68Consolidation in the LMS Market: Leaders Embrace Open SourceSolutions II-69Table 11: Major M&A Activity in Learning Management SystemsMarket: 2011-2012 II-69
8. ELEARNING - A CONCEPTUAL OVERVIEW II-70Definition II-70Why eLearning? II-70Various Levels of eLearning II-71Market Classification II-72Components of eLearning Solution II-72Variants of eLearning Programs II-73Online Learning II-73Virtual Classroom II-73Performance support System II-73Rapid eLearning II-73Mobile Learning II-73Forms of eLearning II-74
9. STANDARDS II-75Need for Standards II-75Standards in eLearning - A Categorization II-75Metadata II-75Content Packaging II-75Learner Profiles II-75Accrediting Organizations & Standards II-76Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative II-76Instructional Management System Global Learning Consortium (IMS) II-76Shareable Content expostulate Reference Model (SCORM) II-76Tin Can API: The Next-Generation SCORM II-76Advantages of Tin Can API II-77Learning Record Store (LRS): Repository of Learning Statements II-77Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee (AICC) II-78Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering'sLearning Technology Standards Committee (IEEE LTSC) II-78World Wide Web Consortium II-78
10. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS II-79Smith & Nephew Introduces Education and Evidence E-LearningPlatform II-79Pharmspective Introduces E-Learning Platform for HealthcareDecision-Makers II-79ITpreneurs Unveils eLearning Course for COBIT 5 Foundation II-79Star Refrigeration Group Unveils Re-branded Version ofeLearning Platform II-80Connect-i Unveils Opigno LMS II-81Callidus Software Introduces Litmos mob II-81iSpring Introduces iSpringPresenter 7 II-81Jenzabar Unveils Jenzabar eLearning II-82OSS Academy Unveils novel LMS II-82Hexagon Launches HexagonMetrologyU II-82Elearnity Releases novel 9-Grid™ Bespoke E-Learning Developmentand LMS Models II-83McMander Rolls Out E-learning Modules II-83Sage VIP Unveils E-learning Training Solution II-83Berlitz Launches CyberTeachers II-84Lumesse Unveils CourseBuilder 6M II-84EGS Releases e-Learning Management System II-85Xtractor Introduces Next Generation Totara LMS Platform II-85AAT Adds e-Learning Product to AAT Access II-85CUNA Expands Trainer's Portal with 46 novel E-Learning Elements II-85Chandaria industry innovation and Incubation Centre UnveilsMwaxx Academic Solutions II-86Namibian College of Open Learning Introduces NotesmasterNamibia E-Learning Platform II-86International Customer Management Institute UnveilsCertification Central E-Learning Solution II-87Georgia Public Library Service to Launch Skillport LearningManagement System II-87International Powered Access Federation Completes Testing of aNovel eLearning Module II-88NLC Introduces LMS Portal Netlearn II-89Skillsoft Launches Global Code of Conduct e-learning Solution II-89WBT Launches TopClass Now! II-89Global Risk Consultants Introduces eLearning II-90RTI Launches the First Self-Paced Learning Program II-90Wise Global Training Launches Occupational Safety and HealtheLearning Course II-91Assima Introduces Vimago Cloud-based Platform II-91Articulate Introduces Articulate Studio '13 II-92Blackboard Unveils Integrated Virtual Classroom II-92Corpedia and Second City Communications insert RealBizShorts Ethics and Compliance Video Library Volume 4 II-93Desire2Learn Introduces novel Version of Desire2Learn LearningSuite II-93Mzinga Unveils Mzinga Publisher 6.0 E-Learning ContentAuthoring appliance II-93Skillsoft Launches Customizable Courseware Collection for RiskMitigation and Compliance Training II-94Skillsoft Rolls Out Virtual Practice-Labs for Secure, Hands-OnIT Training II-94McGraw-Hill Education Unveils Upgraded Version of Connect®Digital Learning Platform II-95McGraw-Hill Education Launches ambit of Digital Products andApplications II-95McGraw-Hill Education Introduces SCOREboard™ Adaptive LearningProgram for US lofty School Students II-96McGraw-Hill Education Rolls Out McGraw-Hill PracticeExperiential Learning Game ambit II-97McGraw-Hill Education Introduces LearnSmart odds AdaptiveLearning Suite II-97USG Joins Hands with Desire2Learn to determine Next-GenerationMOOC II-98Garmin Unveils G5000 ELearning Pilot Training Program II-98Sales Performance International Launches IPad-based ELearningProgram II-98ConnectSolutions Integrates Adobe Connect UCC System withSuccessFactors LMS II-99Desire2learn Acquires Knowillage and Releases novel Software II-99Samsung Unveils e-learning Solutions II-100HCL Learning Introduces Interactive e-Learning Solution II-100Palantir Solutions Introduces Palantir E-LEARNING TrainingPlatform II-101iSpring Solutions Introduces eLearning Course Creating Platform II-101CAST Unveils e-Learning Training Solution II-101Social27 Introduces Learn27 with convivial Features II-102Adobe Unveils eLearning Suite 6 II-102Adobe Presenter 8 II-102Adobe Captivate 6 II-103Celcom Axiata Introduces Educube II-103Lectora Launches Lectora Version 11 II-103Thomson Reuters Adds FINRA's arduous ingredient e-Learning Courses II-103Intralearn Software and MazikGlobal Technologies Unveil LMS onDemand II-104Assima Launches STT Trainer 6.1 II-104Articulate® Introduces Articulate® Storyline® E-LearningAuthoring appliance II-105Lumesse Unveils novel Version of Lumesse Learning Gateway System II-105Lumesse Introduces Lumesse On-Demand Learning Content II-106Cengage Learning and Desire2Learn Collaborate forInteroperability of Solutions II-106Desire2Learn and Turnitin Jointly Unveil Desire2Learn®Learning Suite 10 II-106Blackboard Bags a constrict from SeU II-107GPO Launches Novel E-Learning appliance to Host Virtual Meetingswith FDLP II-107Delhi University to Unveil E-Learning Portal II-107BlackBag Technologies Unveils iOS and Mac Forensics e-LearningProgram II-107SkillSoft Launches SkillPort 8® II-108The Centre for Emergency Response & Public Safety UnveilsOnline Training Course for Ontario Firefighters II-108Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard UniversityRoll Out edX II-109MKC Training Services Unveils Cirrus e-learning II-109Desire2Learn Unveils Learning Suite v10.1 II-109Articulate® Introduces Articulate Mobile Player App for iPad II-109IBM Unveils Smarter Education Solution for EducationalApplications II-110HealthStream Introduces HealthStream Performance Center™ forHospitals II-110HealthStream, Laerdal Medical and SimVentures IntroduceSimManager™ for Simulation- Powered Training II-110The Network Launches ReadyTraining™ eLearning Curriculum II-111Videotel Marine International and BIMCO Extend BeDP ServiceUsing VOD Fleet II-111MobileComm Professionals Releases Self-Paced ELearning Solutions II-112CTB Launches Acuity® Performance stint System II-112Kenexa Releases convivial Learning Management System II-113Pharmaceutical Institute Releases REMS e-Course II-114Pharmaceutical Institute Launches Interactive e-Courses II-114QuickStart Intelligence Launches Online Remote LearningSoftware QSLive II-114QuickStart Intelligence Releases Online erudition headquarters II-115Amrita University Launches A-VIEW 3.0 II-115Ahli Bank Unveils novel E-Learning Portal II-115Drexel University Releases Drexel Learn II-116Lumesse Introduces Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 II-116snom technology Unveils snom ONE Certification Course for VARs II-116Axonify Introduces Advanced e-Learning Solution II-117Comarch Launches E-Learning Solution for ERP II-117RCGP Unveils E-Learning Module on Cancer Diagnosis II-117SkillSoft Rolls Out Blended Learning Resources for BusinesseLearning Programs II-118Blackboard Unveils Blackboard Analytics for Learn™ II-118CrossKnowledge Group Introduces CrossKnowledge Learning SuiteVersion 11.3 II-118EOS Solutions Unveils EOS eLearning Modules II-119For Dummies Launches eLearning Kits and eLearning headquarters II-119Visual 2000 International Introduces Visual 2000 eLearningProgram II-120Sologic™ Launches eRCA Fundamentals eLearning Curriculum II-120Nibras.com Unveils Beta Version of eLearning Portal II-120Rapid Learning headquarters Launches Rapid Learning AP PsychologySeries eLearning Course II-121Blackboard Unveils Service Pack 8 Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 Update II-121NetDimensions to Unveil NetDimensions Talent Suite II-122Trivantis Launches Lectora X.5 Version II-122OutStart Introduces OutStart LCMS - Evolution 2012 Module II-122Easygenerator Unveils novel Version in US II-123ELearn Introduces Intelliclass eLearning Suite II-123OutStart Launches OutStart tart Lava Mobile 2011 Fall Edition II-124Oilennium Introduces novel eLearning Curricula II-124Edutor Technologies Rolls Out Edutor odds e40 II-124SkillSoft Unveils eLearning Course for AODA II-125University of Phoenix Introduces PhoenixMobile App for iPodTouch and iPhone II-125Blackboard Introduces Blackboard Learn™ ANGEL Edition 8.0 II-126Articulate Rolls Out eLearning Heroes Community Website II-126Pharmaceutical Institute Launches Cornerstone Series™ E-Courses II-126Knoodle Releases Third Edition of convivial Learning Platform II-127
11. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY II-128Skillsoft Acquires MindLeaders II-128Capas Takes Over E-Learning understanding II-128Discovery Communications Takes Over Espresso Education II-128City & Guilds Takes Over Kineo Pacific II-129In-Deed to Acquire Epic Group II-129Gilfus Ventures Takes Over Adrenna II-130Volume Acquires Inovare II-130Career Education Inks Definitive Agreement with Apax Partners II-130Desire2Learn Integrates Wiggio into Desire2Learn Learning ambit II-131Capita Takes Over KnowledgePool II-131WVU Parkersburg Enters into Partnership with Pearson II-131Skillsoft Enters into Partnership with CrossKnowledge II-131McGraw-Hill Education to elect Over ALEKS II-132McGraw-Hill Education to Establish R&D headquarters in Boston II-132McGraw-Hill Education Enters into Collaboration with ePals II-132McGraw-Hill Education Establishes McGraw-Hill Learning Institute II-133McGraw-Hill Education Takes Over Minority Interest in Area9 Aps II-133CES Merges with VSCHOOLZ for K-12 Education II-133Learning Nexus Takes Over Safety4Business II-134CrossKnowledge Acquires Digital SK II-134TP3 Merges with Purple Learning II-135Xerox Acquires LearnSomething II-135Relias Learning Acquires Care2Learn II-135ClevrU Takes Over NewMindsets II-136Infor Acquires CERTPOINT Systems II-136Demand Media® Acquires Creativebug II-137NetDimensions Takes Over eHealthcareIT II-137Deloitte Takes Over Bersin & Associates II-138ABR Partners with MYCA II-138Vado and eLogic Learning Collaborate to present Targeted Content II-139Kalimat Publishing Signs e-Learning MoU with Samsung II-139SBA and Microsoft confederate to present Online Courses II-139XRS and Capella confederate to Develop XRS Learning Lab II-140HP Signs MoU with Liqvid for Offering e-Learning Solutions II-140Cirrus e-Learning Collaborates with Totara Solution PartnerNetwork II-141Cegos Collaborates with novel Horizons to present e-LearningSolutions II-141Attorney Resource and TutorPro Enter into Partnership II-142Onwards Learning Enters into Agreement with CIVTE II-142Kallidus and Inmarkets Enter into Partnership II-143Docebo Signs Distribution Agreement with Cegos II-143Korea Telecom Inks a Partnership Agreement with RwandanGovernment II-143World Bank Institute and PRIA to Enter into an Activity Agreement II-144AeSys and 24x7 Learning note a Strategic Partnership Agreement II-144Bluedrop's Defence and Aerospace Group and Boeing Enter intoContract II-145AMVONET and eClass4Learning publish Strategic Partnership II-145DNA Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Tabletkoulu II-146SilkRoad and OpenSesame confederate to present PersonalizedeLearning Services II-146Capita Takes Over Creating Careers II-146Ma Foi Strategic Consultants Acquires Axis-V II-147HealthcareSource Takes Over NetLearning II-147IBM Acquires Kenexa II-147Safika to elect Over Learning Seat II-148Petrofac Takes Over Blended Learning industry of Oilennium II-148DBS and IBC Merge to Expand Customer basis and Services II-148Desire2Learn Receives Investment from Provincial Government toBroaden Operations in Newfoundland and Labrador II-149McGraw-Hill Higher Education Strengthens Relationship withDesire2Learn II-149Wolters Kluwer Health Enters into Partnership with HealthStream II-149IBM Acquires Varicent Software II-150IntraLearn Software Partners with Architecting Innovation II-150NIIT Enters into Strategic Alliance with Digital MarketingInstitute II-150McGraw-Hill Education Inks Agreement with Dragonfly forDevelopment of Interactive e-Books II-151Edivista Acquires Synakene II-151Peoplefluent Acquires Strategia II-151AIC and Institute for Information Enter into Agreement II-152Upside Learning Inks a Channel Partnership Deal with TRACK LS II-152Kentico Software Inks Partnership Agreement with LearningAcademy Systems II-152Eukleia Training Inks Joint Venture Agreement with IMS Group II-153VIVA Inks Agreement with iMachines and The British School II-153Blackboard Bags a Contact from CUNY II-153Kenexa Takes Over OutStart II-154Oracle Acquires Taleo II-154SAP Takes Over SuccessFactors II-154Vista Equity Partners Takes Over Essential Learning II-155Assima Acquires Assets of Kaplan Learning Technologies II-155Blackboard Takes Over NetSpot and Moodlerooms II-155Predix, LearnKey and LearnCast Merge to figure Better LearningSystems II-156Brain Tree International and Trunity Complete reverse Merger II-156Arinet Technologies Enters into Partnership with GatlinInternational II-156IServices Enters into Partnership with WBT Systems II-156Trivantis® and XPERTeam Enter into Partnership II-157inVentiv Health Integrates Pharmaceutical Institute and Preceptiv II-157NetDimensions Collaborates with UnYLeYa II-157Cegos and Lumesse Ink Partnership Agreement II-158Halmstad University Implements Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 LMS II-158Blackboard Partners with situation University of novel York foreLearning Initiatives II-158Desire2Learn Takes Over Captual Technologies II-159Lumesse Takes Over Edvantage Group II-159Callidus Software Acquires Litmos II-160IDOX Takes Over Interactive Dialogues II-160Bluedrop Takes Over MedSenses II-160Callidus Software® Snaps Up Rapid Intake II-161OpenText™ Takes Over Operitel II-161Berlitz Acquires Telelangue II-162Kaplan Takes Over Structuralia II-162Trivantis Acquires Flypaper Studio II-163Providence Equity Partners Acquires Blackboard II-163SumTotal® Systems Takes Over GeoLearning II-163Apollo Group to Takeover Carnegie Learning II-164BroadSoft Takes Over iLinc Communications II-164SuccessFactors Takes Over Plateau II-164Mount erudition Holdings to Snap Up C2 Technologies II-165SkillSoft Ireland and SkillSoft Acquires ingredient K industry ofNIIT Ventures II-165ComOps Forms Joint Venture with eCreators II-165Line Communications and Caspian Learning Enter into Partnership II-166Sify Technologies and eLearning for Kids Enter into Partnership II-166Immersion Consulting Partners with ELEARNINGFORCE II-166Thomson Reuters and DIA Enter into Partnership II-166Elsevier and TQG Enter into Partnership II-167General Physics Signs Agreement with American Petroleum Institute II-167Aptara Expands Indian eLearning Operations II-167Mortgage Contracting Services Unveils Vendor eLearning Portal II-168IASO Deploys Generation21 Learning Suite of Inmedius II-168InterAction Training Establishes InterAction eLearning II-168Pearson Learning Solutions Collaborates with Panopto II-169NetDimensions Selects Kaplan Learning Technologies asCertified Reseller II-169Blackboard Enters into Global Partnership with John Wiley & Sons II-169K¹² and Kaplan K12 Learning Services Enter into Partnership II-170Columbia University's School of Continuing EducationCollaborates with Pearson for Online LMS II-170College America Services Selects Pearson LearningStudio foreLearning II-171
12. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS II-172Adobe Systems Inc. (US) II-172Apollo Education Group, Inc. (US) II-172Articulate Global, Inc. (US) II-173Assima PLC (UK) II-174Blackboard, Inc. (US) II-174Career Education Corp. (US) II-175Cegos Group SA (France) II-176Cisco Systems, Inc. (US) II-176WebEx Communications, Inc. (US) II-177City & Guilds Kineo (UK) II-177Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (US) II-177Corpedia, Inc. (US) II-178Desire2Learn Incorporated (Canada) II-178HealthStream, Inc. (US) II-179Hewlett-Packard progress Company, L.P. (US) II-179iLinc Communications, Inc. (US) II-180Inspired eLearning, Inc. (US) II-180International industry Machines Corporation (US) II-181Kenexa, Inc. (US) II-181IntraLearn Software Corp. (US) II-182KnowledgePool Group Limited (UK) II-182Lumesse Corporate Ltd. (UK) II-183Microsoft Corp (US) II-183MiracleMind.com (US) II-184Mzinga, Inc. (US) II-184NetDimensions Ltd. (Hong Kong) II-185NIIT USA Inc (US) II-185NorthgateArinso Limited (UK) II-185NYIF.com (US) II-186Oracle Corp. (US) II-186Pearson eCollege (US) II-187Pharmaceutical Institute, Inc. (US) II-187Saba Software, Inc. (US) II-188SkillSoft (US) II-188SuccessFactors, Inc. (US) II-189SumTotal Systems, LLC. (US) II-190SyberWorks, Inc. (US) II-191Telematica Limited (UK) II-191The Ken Blanchard Companies (US) II-191The McGraw-Hill Companies (US) II-192Trivantis Corp. (US) II-192WBT Systems Ltd. (Ireland) II-193Zenosis Limited (UK) II-193
13. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE II-194Table 12: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis foreLearning by Geographic Region - US, Japan, Europe,Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and comfort of World MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2013 through 2020 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-194
Table 13: World Historic Review for eLearning by GeographicRegion - US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan),and comfort of World Markets Independently Analyzed with AnnualRevenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2006 through 2012(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-195
Table 14: World 15-Year Perspective for eLearning byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for US,Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and comfort ofWorld Markets for Years 2006, 2014, and 2020 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) II-196
Table 15: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forAcademic eLearning by Geographic Region - US, Japan, Europe,Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and comfort of World MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2013 through 2020 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-197
Table 16: World Historic Review for Academic eLearning byGeographic Region - US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excludingJapan), and comfort of World Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2006 through2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-198
Table 17: World 15-Year Perspective for Academic eLearning byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for US,Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and comfort ofWorld Markets for Years 2006, 2014, and 2020 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) II-199
Table 18: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forCorporate eLearning by Geographic Region - US, Japan, Europe,Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and comfort of World MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2013 through 2020 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-200
Table 19: World Historic Review for Corporate eLearning byGeographic Region - US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excludingJapan), and comfort of World Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2006 through2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-201
Table 20: World 15-Year Perspective for Corporate eLearning byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for US,Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and comfort ofWorld Markets for Years 2006, 2014, and 2020 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) II-202
1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Outlook III-1Overview III-1Corporate e-Learning Market - A Primer III-2Recession and eLearning Market III-3Online Learning: Increasing Role in Higher Education III-3The PAR Framework to Online Learning Receives novel grant III-4Self-Paced eLearning Market III-4Strong Growth Characterizes PreK-12 & Higher Education III-4Virtual Schools & Homeschooling Drive claim for e-LearningProducts III-5End-User Markets III-5Demand for Varied Products III-5Self-Paced Learning in Healthcare Segment III-6Alternate Products Pose Challenge for Self-Paced eLearningMarket III-6PreK-12 and Higher Education Segments Dominate eLearning Market III-6K-12 Education in the US III-6Table 21: Total K-12 Students in the US (2011): PercentageShare Breakdown by Mode of Teaching (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-7
Table 22: Post Secondary Higher Education and VocationalStudents in the US (2011): Percentage share Breakdown byMode of Teaching (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-8
Table 23: Higher Secondary Students in the US (2011):Percentage share Breakdown by Mode of Teaching (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-8Recession Facilitates Adoption of e-Learning in Public Schools III-8Upsurge in Blended Online Courses III-8Mobile Learning Products and Services Market - An Insight III-9Expanding Buyer basis III-9Smarter Devices, Faster Networks Favor Market Growth III-9Development of novel Mobile Learning Tools and Platforms III-10Rising Number of Mobile Learning Content Applications III-10Interoperability: A Key Issue III-10eLearning Market in North America III-11Issues & Trends III-11eLearning & Outsourcing Drive Corporate Training Market III-11Branding: A Leveraging Factor III-11Consolidation: Key to Survival III-12ASP: A novel Technology Model III-12Customized eLearning: A Growing Fad III-12Partnerships: An efficacious Strategy III-12Corporate eLearning Dominates Overall eLearning Market III-13Reduced Technological Barriers III-13The Corporate University Concept III-13Major Factors Fuelling the Growth of Corporate & GovernmenteLearning III-13e-Learning in Healthcare III-14Product/Service Launches III-14Strategic Corporate Developments III-46Key Players III-70B.Market Analytics III-87Table 24: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis foreLearning Market by Segment - Academic eLearning andCorporate eLearning Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2013 through2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-87
Table 25: US Historic Review for eLearning Market by Segment -Academic eLearning and Corporate eLearning MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2006 through 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-88
Table 26: US 15-Year Perspective for eLearning Market bySegment - Percentage Breakdown of Annual Revenues forAcademic eLearning and Corporate eLearning Markets for Years2006, 2014, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-89
Table 27: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forCorporate eLearning Market by Category - Course,Infrastructure and Service Markets Independently Analyzedwith Annual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2013through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-90
Table 28: US Historic Review for Corporate eLearning Marketby Category - Course, Infrastructure and Service MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2006 through 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-91
Table 29: US 15-Year Perspective for Corporate eLearningMarket by Category - Percentage Breakdown of Annual Revenuesfor Course, Infrastructure and Service Markets for Years2006, 2014, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-92
2. JAPAN III-93A.Market Analysis III-93Outlook III-93Corporate Sector Drives eLearning Market III-93Corporate ELearning Market Holds covenant III-94Key Categories of e-Learning III-94Table 30: Japanese E-Learning Market (2012): PercentageShare Breakdown of Revenues for Network Learning Services(B2B), Network Learning Services (B2C), and LearningSoftware (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-95
Table 31: Japanese B2B E-Learning Market (2012):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Operation &Services, Content and Learning Management Systems(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-95
Table 32: Japanese B2C E-Learning Market (2012):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Satellite andTV Telephone-Based Learning Services, and Internet-BasedLearning Services (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-96
Table 33: Japanese E-Learning Software Market (2012):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Gaming DevicesLearning Software, and PC Learning Software (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-96B.Market Analytics III-97Table 34: Japanese Recent Past, Current & Future Analysisfor eLearning Market by Segment - Academic eLearning andCorporate eLearning Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2013 through2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-97
Table 35: Japanese Historic Review for eLearning Market bySegment - Academic eLearning and Corporate eLearning MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2006 through 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-98
Table 36: Japanese 15-Year Perspective for eLearning Marketby Segment - Percentage Breakdown of Annual Revenues forAcademic eLearning and Corporate eLearning Markets for Years2006, 2014, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-99
3. EUROPE III-100A.Market Analysis III-100Outlook III-100Overview III-100Table 37: Number of e-Learning Companies in Europe byCountry: 2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-101
Table 38: Number of e-Learning Companies in Europe bySegment: 2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-101Issues & Trends III-102Online Education Gains Popularity III-102Western Europe Slows Down, Eastern Europe and CIS RemainStrong III-102Small & Medium Sized Businesses - The Weakest Link III-102Knowledge Management in Corporate Space III-103eLearning and Viability III-103Europe - An Open Market for Education III-103Partnerships on the ascend III-104Outsourcing Gains Momentum III-104American Opportunities in Europe III-104Select Regional Markets - An Overview III-104Germany III-104France III-105United Kingdom III-105Corporate e-Learning on the Growth Curve III-106Table 39: Cost Analysis of Instructor-Led Training (ITL)Vis-à-Vis E-Learning III-106Recession and eLearning Market III-107Table 40: UK IT Training Market (2011): Percentage ShareBreakdown of Value Sales for Instruction-led Training(ILT) and e-Learning (including Blended Learning)(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-107Recovering Economy Drives claim for Corporate Training III-108Trends in UK eLearning Market III-108New Technologies Transform e-Learning Delivery III-108Corporate Sector Shifting towards e-Learning III-108Table 41: UK e-Learning Market by End-Use Sector (2011):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Corporate &Non-Education Sector, and Education Sector (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-109Blended Learning Programs on the ascend III-109Belgium III-109E-Learning in Belgium's Higher Education Market III-109Turkey III-109Product/Service Launches III-110Strategic Corporate Developments III-119Key Players III-128B.Market Analytics III-132Table 42: European Recent Past, Current & Future Analysisfor eLearning Market by Geographic Region - France, Germ
Read the replete report:Global e-Learning Industry
For more information:Sarah SmithResearch Advisor at Reportbuyer.comEmail: [email protected]Tel: +44 208 816 85 48Website: www.reportbuyer.com
3COM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
AccessData [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACFE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Acme-Packet [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACSM [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Admission-Tests [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
ADOBE [93 Certification Exam(s) ]
AFP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
AICPA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
AIIM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alcatel-Lucent [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alfresco [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Altiris [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Amazon [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
American-College [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Android [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
APA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
APICS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Apple [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
AppSense [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APTUSC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Arizona-Education [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ARM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Aruba [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASIS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASQ [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASTQB [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Autodesk [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Avaya [96 Certification Exam(s) ]
AXELOS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Axis [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Banking [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
BEA [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
BICSI [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlackBerry [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlueCoat [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Brocade [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Objects [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Tests [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CA-Technologies [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certification-Board [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certiport [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
CheckPoint [41 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIPS [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cisco [318 Certification Exam(s) ]
Citrix [48 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIW [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cloudera [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cognos [19 Certification Exam(s) ]
College-Board [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CompTIA [76 Certification Exam(s) ]
ComputerAssociates [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Consultant [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Counselor [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institue [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institute [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CSP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNP [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dassault [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
DELL [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
DMI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
DRI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECCouncil [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECDL [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
EMC [129 Certification Exam(s) ]
Enterasys [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Ericsson [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
ESPA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Esri [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExamExpress [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Exin [40 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExtremeNetworks [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
F5-Networks [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
FCTC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Filemaker [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Financial [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
Food [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fortinet [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Foundry [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
FSMTB [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fujitsu [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
GAQM [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Genesys [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GIAC [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Google [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GuidanceSoftware [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
H3C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
HDI [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Healthcare [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
HIPAA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hitachi [30 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hortonworks [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hospitality [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HP [750 Certification Exam(s) ]
HR [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
HRCI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Huawei [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hyperion [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAAP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAHCSMM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBM [1532 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBQH [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICDL [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
IEEE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IELTS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IFPUG [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIBA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IISFA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Intel [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IQN [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IRS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISACA [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISC2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISEB [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
Isilon [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISM [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
iSQI [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
ITEC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Juniper [64 Certification Exam(s) ]
LEED [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Legato [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Liferay [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Logical-Operations [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Lotus [66 Certification Exam(s) ]
LPI [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
LSI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Magento [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Maintenance [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
McAfee [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
McData [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Medical [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
Microsoft [374 Certification Exam(s) ]
Mile2 [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Military [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Misc [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Motorola [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
mySQL [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
NBSTSA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCEES [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCLEX [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Network-General [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
NetworkAppliance [39 Certification Exam(s) ]
NI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NIELIT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nokia [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nortel [130 Certification Exam(s) ]
Novell [37 Certification Exam(s) ]
OMG [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Oracle [279 Certification Exam(s) ]
P&C [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Palo-Alto [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PARCC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PayPal [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Pegasystems [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
PEOPLECERT [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PMI [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Polycom [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
PostgreSQL-CE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Prince2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
PRMIA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PsychCorp [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PTCB [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
QAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
QlikView [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Quality-Assurance [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
RACC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real-Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
RedHat [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RES [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Riverbed [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RSA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sair [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Salesforce [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
SANS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAP [98 Certification Exam(s) ]
SASInstitute [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCO [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCP [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
SDI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
See-Beyond [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Siemens [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Snia [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
SOA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Social-Work-Board [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
SpringSource [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUN [63 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUSE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sybase [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Symantec [134 Certification Exam(s) ]
Teacher-Certification [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
The-Open-Group [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
TIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Tibco [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trainers [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trend [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
TruSecure [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
USMLE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
VCE [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veeam [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veritas [33 Certification Exam(s) ]
Vmware [58 Certification Exam(s) ]
Wonderlic [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Worldatwork [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
XML-Master [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Zend [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dropmark : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11754710
Wordpress : http://wp.me/p7SJ6L-1tp
Dropmark-Text : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/12316913
Issu : https://issuu.com/trutrainers/docs/c2040-416
Blogspot : http://killexamsbraindump.blogspot.com/2017/11/just-rely-on-this-c2040-416-actual-exam.html
RSS Feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/ReviewC2040-416RealQuestionAndAnswersBeforeYouTakeTest
Box.net : https://app.box.com/s/6w5jclxyhi89vdqmk839cgwe0ir6u51k
zoho.com : https://docs.zoho.com/file/62rwt61b1bb82974e4118b27e44dfc8d54e77