Exam Questions Updated On :
C2040-416 exam Dumps Source : IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals
Test Code : C2040-416
Test appellation : IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals
Vendor appellation : IBM
: 68 true Questions
Preparing C2040-416 exam with is matter of some hours now.
I were given seventy nine% in C2040-416 exam. Your examine dump become very useful. A titanic thank you kilexams!
C2040-416 true rob a study at questions and answers!
killexams.com absolutely you are most tremendous mentor ever, the manner you train or manual is unmatchable with any other carrier. I got super serve from you in my try and strive C2040-416. i used to subsist no longer positive approximately my success however you made it in best 2 weeks thats simply high-quality. i am very grateful to you for presenting such wealthy assist that nowadays i delight in been capable of marks extraordinary grade in C2040-416 exam. If im successful in my discipline its because of you.
Surprised to view C2040-416 actual test questions!
I passed the C2040-416 certification nowadays with the assist of your supplied Questions solutions. This combined with the route that you delight in to rob for you to grow to subsist a certified is the manner to go. in case you effect but think that simply remembering the questions and solutions is everyone you want to pass well you are wrong. There were pretty a few questions about the exam that arent within the supplied QA however in case you prepare these kinds of Questions solutions; you may try the ones very without difficulty. Jack from England
Is there any manner to immaculate C2040-416 examination earlier than the all lot strive?
After attempting numerous books, I turned into quite confused no longer getting the perquisite material. I changed into looking for a guiding principle for exam C2040-416 with light and well-prepared content. killexams.com fulfilled my want, as it defined the tangled subjects inside the best way. In the true exam I got 89%, which become past my expectation. Thank you killexams.com, for your fabulous manual-line!
Is there any course to pass C2040-416 exam at first attempt?
killexams.com truly you are maximum top class mentor ever, the manner you discipline or steer is unmatchable with any other service. I delight in been given remarkable assist from you in my attempt to try C2040-416. I was no longer certain approximatelymy fulfillment however you made it in most efficacious 2 weeks thats really brilliant. I am very grateful to you for supplying such richhelp that these days i delight in been able to score super grade in C2040-416 exam. If im successful in my discipline its due to you.
simply depend upon this C2040-416 actual examination source.
in the wake of attempting a few aids, I at remaining halted at Dumps and it contained precise solutions added in a simple manner that turned into precisely what I required. i used to subsist scuffling with subjects, when my exam C2040-416 turned into simplest 10 day away. i was worried that i might now not delight in the faculty to attain passing score the bottom pass imprints. I at remaining passed with 78% marks with out an Awful lot inconvenience.
I want to pass C2040-416 exam fast, What should I do?
I used to subsist 2 weeks short of my C2040-416 exam and my preparation modified into not everyone finished as my C2040-416 books got burnt in hearth incident at my place. everyone I credit at that point arrive to subsist to quit the choice of giving the paper as I didnt delight in any useful resource to set together from. Then I opted for killexams.com and that i however am in a kingdomof phenomenon that I cleared my C2040-416 exam. With the free demo of killexams.com, i used in order to draw proximate topics without problems.
it's miles brilliant perfect to prepare C2040-416 exam with actual test questions.
in case you want to exchange your destiny and ensure that happiness is your destiny, you want to labor hard. opemarkstough on my own isnt enough to win to future, you want a few route in order to lead you toward the path. It wasdestiny that i establish this killexams.com everyone through my exams because it lead me towards my destiny. My kismet changed into getting accurate grades and this killexams.com and its teachers made it feasible my coaching they so well that I couldnt in everyone likelihood fail by course of giving me the material for my C2040-416 exam.
in which can i locate solemnize steer for noble information synchronous C2040-416 examination?
I passed the C2040-416 exam three days back, I used killexams.com dumps for preparing and I could successfully complete the exam with a elevated score of 98%. I used it for over a week, memorized everyone questions and their answers, so it became light for me to label the perquisite answers during the live exam. I thank the killexams.com team for helping me with such a wonderful training material and granting success.
fantastic source of tremendous latest dumps, accurate solutions.
killexams.com questions and answers was absolutely suitable. I cleared my C2040-416 exam with sixty eight.25% marks. The questions were sincerely good. They preserve updating the database with new questions. And men, cross for it - they by no means disappoint you. thanks so much for this.
Ginni Rometty is CEO, president and chairman of IBM. She has held the top job considering the fact that 2012.
When she joined the trade in 1981, complete headcount throughout IBM became roughly 350,000. with the aid of 1994, under the route of CEO Lou Gerstner, headcount dropped to round 225,000.
When she took over as CEO from Sam Palmisano—who had loved a ten-12 months flee as IBM’s amend dog—the international employee inhabitants on the enterprise had swollen to almost 450,000 individuals. a few of it become biological. loads of it become by acquisition.
these days and beneath Rometty’s leadership, IBM headcount has dropped about 25%. There are actually under 350,000 individuals. How? partially, synthetic intelligence.
Rometty lately spoke at a CNBC suffer titled “@WORK skill + HR: constructing the team of workers of the long run.” It’s her comments that bought me pondering in regards to the repercussion that synthetic intelligence goes to delight in on a company’s HR fashion and employee inhabitants.
First, Rometty indicated that 100% of everyone jobs should subsist impacted by course of synthetic intelligence.
I agree. each position in the corporate hierarchy will in a separate means, shape or profile subsist littered with the introduction of AI over time. She went on to impart that job losses because of AI is a “pink herring” and that they basically shouldn’t “observe that common sense in every separate place.”
not so quickly.
There are millions of people in want of retraining and reskilling as a result of AI. if they aren’t as a minimum partly sorted via the company, society can subsist overrun by means of people wondering what took state to them. it will become a zombie-like apocalypse of americans wandering the streets attempting to find work.
In Rometty’s protection, she stated to viewers participants that company’s delight in to subsist for the understanding that three strategies to assist with the transition to AI:
a minute bit mockingly, besides the fact that children, Rometty indicated that potential were going to become the lifeline of an worker’s relevancy. “you probably delight in a skill that isn't mandatory for the long flee and is considerable out there and doesn't suitable a methodology my company wants, you don't seem to subsist in a superb rectangular to live inner of," Rometty stated. "I truly account in being transparent about where talents are."
again, transparency is one component however helping employees with their transition below the shadow of AI, in my opinion, has got to subsist one of the most company’s suitable techniques going ahead.
via illustration, IBM has reduced its global HR body of workers by means of 30% in the course of the introduction of AI into the business. however did it effect anything else to assist those that delight in been packaged out to learn a new ability?
most likely it did and people HR employees quite simply determined to depart. after all, Rometty recommended that transparency is essential to IBM’s workforce planning and potential hole. She moreover spoke of that the AI that’s in location “infers” during the evaluation of facts, networks, relationships, advantage, rankings and education what jobs are possible for interior candidates.
possibly Watson felt those HR employees at IBM just didn’t delight in it in them to rob on a new function.
That being stated, Rometty’s devotion for HR and the scholarship benefits of AI is demonstrable.
She alluded to other accustomed HR methods being uprooted by AI for the enhanced. MYCA—IBM’s interior profession platform known as My profession marketing consultant—not acts as a self serve equipment; as an alternative the AI proactively recommends jobs to you according to abilities, tenure, undertaking work, rankings, and so forth.
The company’s discovering administration system has develop into the “Netflix of learning,” once more proactively recommending courses and talent improvements according to your growth on the business.
In an obvious knock to the antiquated approach that HR organizes itself, Rometty believes that HR has got to turn into worker centric. “We exigency to effect issues for personnel now not to personnel,” she observed. She desires to peer co-creation develop into a huge piece of its lifestyle.
She wishes agencies to circulate away from centres of excellence to respond centres. perhaps they may silent subsist pondering pop-up solution stores. the usage of agile expertise and collaborative crew tactics, these pop-up respond outfits makes it possible for her groups to recur together for particular HR-related issues in preference to the centre of excellence mannequin.
Rometty rightly believes HR should subsist the role model for agile, AI, design pondering, web promoter ranking, and putting scholarship at the middle of the organization. She believes it's an underutilized department. No complaints from me on that aspect.
IBM’s faculty fashion additionally includes the proactive retention of americans. Its HR AI device accurately predicts 95% of the time if individuals might want to leave the business. “It has saved the trade over $300 million,” talked about Rometty, specially as a result of proactive retention practices. It’s the synthetic intelligence that tipped off IBM executives to rob motion—be it adding extra compensation, faculty evolution or a job change—earlier than the worker may delight in left.
according to Rometty, this new course of working at IBM has delivered a 20% bump in employee assignation scores throughout the enterprise.
It’s nonetheless no longer lucid how the adjustments in HR AI helped these individuals in HR itself who misplaced their jobs due to AI. Irony aside, on the whole, I accept as righteous with Rometty.
synthetic intelligence is a should for any HR team if it wants to live to uncover the tale not simplest the pending faculty war but its lengthy-time era existence, too. The huge question is whether or not it'll set that expertise to decent expend to assist everyone personnel, or will it readily subsist used to trim fees and total headcount numbers.
ARMONK, N.Y., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today introduced the closing of its acquisition of Kenexa. Kenexa bolsters IBM's management in assisting valued clientele comprehend convivial trade capabilities whereas gaining actionable insights from the mammoth streams of counsel generated from convivial networks daily. The net purchase fee is approximately $1.3 billion.
(logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090416/IBMLOGO )
Kenexa, a leading provider of recruiting and skill administration solutions, brings a unique combination of Cloud-primarily based know-how and consulting services that integrates each individuals and strategies, offering solutions to interact a better, greater profitable staff throughout their most crucial enterprise capabilities.
Kenexa enhances IBM's approach of bringing central records and expertise into the fingers of company leaders within every functional department, from sales and advertising to product construction and human supplies.
The adoption of convivial trade technology is further accelerating the growth of massive facts and the want for analytics within the commercial enterprise. A fresh international IBM study at revealed that 57 p.c of surveyed CEOs recognized becoming a convivial company as a amend precedence and greater than seventy three % are making big investments to trap and draw insights from accessible facts.
The survey moreover reveals that 70 percent of CEOs cite human capital as the separate greatest contributor to sustained economic value. The combined strengths of IBM and Kenexa give businesses with entertaining capabilities that permit them to boost personnel efficiencies and profit perception from their enterprise information.
"by means of developing a smarter workforce, personnel can force innovation to deliver items and functions to market quicker, unravel complications before they arrive up to enlarge customer provider, and raise revenue by course of constructing new abilities -- linking the perquisite experts to the arrogate purchasers," stated Alistair Rennie, regular manager, convivial business, IBM. "The combination of Kenexa's world-type human capital administration options and IBM's convivial trade and analytics leadership uniquely positions IBM to assist consumers generate righteous returns from their convivial company investments, while assisting them to subsist extra competitive in their markets."
today, Kenexa is an industry chief in cloud-based mostly application and recruiting fashion outsourcing (RPO.) Kenexa supports greater than eight,900 purchasers across plenty of industries, including fiscal capabilities, prescribed drugs, retail and customer, together with more than half of the Fortune 500.
considering IBM announced its intent to acquire Kenexa in August, Kenexa has viewed persisted momentum with purchasers everywhere. Kenexa has signed giant, multiyear contracts with a brace of essential groups, and recently announced that Cargill, a global producer and marketer of food, agricultural, fiscal and industrial items and capabilities, has signed a 3-yr settlement to invent expend of Kenexa to implement, develop and oversee an worker assignation survey to its complete team of workers of a hundred and forty,000 employees everyone over.
The Kenexa acquisition complements IBM's convivial enterprise and HR trade services management. for three consecutive years, IDC ranked IBM number 1 in enterprise convivial utility. nowadays, more than 60 p.c of Fortune 100 businesses delight in licensed IBM's options for convivial enterprise.
via its combination of convivial utility, analytics, content management, IBM's maturity and force in company system capabilities and profound industry advantage, IBM is uniquely located to serve companies capture counsel, create insights and generate interactions that translate into precise company value.
At IBM's connect convention, the premier convivial enterprise client suffer in January 2013, IBM will aspect how it will advocate consumers expend convivial technology, analytics, talent administration, and human insights to attract and hold the perquisite ability, to permit employee skills for the most responsible delight in an repercussion on, and to align activities to enlarge trade efficiency – leading to precise, fantastic enterprise consequences and competitive talents. Register to attend link 2013 at www.ibm.com/connect.
With the closing of this acquisition about 2,800 Kenexa employees in 21 countries subsist a piece of IBM. per its approach, IBM will continue to assist Kenexa valued clientele and boost Kenexa applied sciences while permitting these organizations to rob competencies of the broader IBM portfolio.
For extra suggestions consult with www.ibm.com/social-company.
Karen Lilla IBM Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
While it is very hard stint to elect responsible certification questions / answers resources with respect to review, reputation and validity because people win ripoff due to choosing wrong service. Killexams.com invent it sure to serve its clients best to its resources with respect to exam dumps update and validity. Most of other's ripoff report complaint clients arrive to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams happily and easily. They never compromise on their review, reputation and attribute because killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams client assurance is essential to us. Specially they rob suffuse of killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com ripoff report complaint, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. If you view any inaccurate report posted by their competitors with the appellation killexams ripoff report complaint internet, killexams.com ripoff report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com complaint or something like this, just advocate in intellect that there are always nefarious people damaging reputation of noble services due to their benefits. There are thousands of satisfied customers that pass their exams using killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams exercise questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, their sample questions and sample brain dumps, their exam simulator and you will definitely know that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
MA0-150 exercise questions | 000-M30 exercise Test | JN0-570 exercise test | 201-400 examcollection | C2090-102 test questions | 000-M36 free pdf download | A2040-988 free pdf | 7303-1 questions answers | HP0-Y25 test prep | 000-852 study guide | 1Z0-030 true questions | 190-848 exam prep | 190-981 questions and answers | 000-M225 braindumps | HP0-663 true questions | 1Z0-160 exercise test | JN0-370 cheat sheets | 000-442 dumps | A2010-570 test prep | M8060-730 true questions |
Where can I win serve to pass C2040-416 exam?
We are doing mighty struggle to provide you actual IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals exam questions and answers, alongside explanations. Each question on killexams.com has been confirmed by IBM certified specialists. They are exceptionally qualified and confirmed people, who delight in numerous times of expert suffer identified with the IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals exam. Memorizing their true questions is enough to pass C2040-416 exam with elevated marks.
killexams.com top expense C2040-416 exam simulator may subsist very facilitating for their customers for the exam guidance. everyone faultfinding functions, subjects and definitions are highlighted in brain dumps pdf. Gathering the records in one region is a true time saver and facilitates you prepare for the IT certification exam inside a short time span. The C2040-416 exam gives key points. The killexams.com pass4sure dumps allows to memorize the essential functions or ideas of the C2040-416 exam
At killexams.com, they provide thoroughly reviewed IBM C2040-416 training assets which are the satisfactory for Passing C2040-416 exam, and to win licensed with the serve of C2040-416 braindumps. It is a mighty choice to accelerate your career as a expert inside the Information Technology enterprise. They are haughty of their popularity of supporting humans pass the C2040-416 test of their first actual attempts. Their success fees within the past two years were surely stunning, thanks to their delighted clients who now able to boost their career within the snappily lane. killexams.com is the primary preference among IT specialists, in particular the ones who are looking to climb up the hierarchy qualifications quicker in their respective businesses. IBM is the enterprise leader in information generation, and getting licensed by means of them is a assured course to succeed with IT careers. They assist you effect exactly that with their excessive best IBM C2040-416 training materials.
IBM C2040-416 is omnipresent everyone around the international, and the trade and software program answers provided by using them are being embraced with the aid of nearly everyone the organizations. They delight in helped in riding heaps of groups at the sure-shot path of achievement. Comprehensive know-how of IBM merchandise are taken into prepation a completely crucial qualification, and the experts certified through them are quite valued in everyone businesses.
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as below;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for everyone assessments on internet site
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders extra than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders more than $99
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for everyone Orders
On the off danger which you are looking for C2040-416 exercise Test containing true Test Questions, you're at amend location. They delight in accumulated database of questions from Actual Exams with a specific proximate goal to enable you to devise and pass your exam at the primary undertaking. everyone coaching materials at the web site are Up To Date and confirmed by means of their experts.
killexams.com supply most current and updated exercise Test with Actual Exam Questions and Answers for new syllabus of IBM C2040-416 Exam. exercise their true Questions and Answers to help your perception and pass your exam with elevated Marks. They guarantee your success within the Test Center, overlaying each one of the points of exam and construct your scholarship of the C2040-416 exam. Pass beyond any doubt with their unique questions.
Our C2040-416 Exam PDF includes Complete Pool of Questions and Answers and Brain dumps checked and showed which comprehend references and explanations (in which applicable). Their objective to accumulate the Questions and Answers isnt just to pass the exam before everything attempt however Really help Your scholarship approximately the C2040-416 exam points.
C2040-416 exam Questions and Answers are Printable in elevated attribute Study steer that you may down load in your Computer or a few other device and start setting up your C2040-416 exam. Print Complete C2040-416 Study Guide, deliver with you when you are at Vacations or Traveling and delight in your Exam Prep. You can win to updated C2040-416 Exam from your on line document whenever.
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for everyone tests on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $ninety nine
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for everyone Orders
Download your IBM Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier Fundamentals Study steer immediately next to purchasing and Start Preparing Your Exam Prep perquisite Now!
C2040-416 Practice Test | C2040-416 examcollection | C2040-416 VCE | C2040-416 study guide | C2040-416 practice exam | C2040-416 cram
Killexams CEN braindumps | Killexams 000-M79 test prep | Killexams HP2-E60 braindumps | Killexams 000-030 cheat sheets | Killexams ST0-100 cram | Killexams 920-235 VCE | Killexams 3312 test prep | Killexams HP3-042 questions answers | Killexams FCNSP free pdf | Killexams HP2-K01 dumps questions | Killexams 1Z0-204 exam questions | Killexams 156-706 true questions | Killexams 000-797 free pdf | Killexams 920-183 test questions | Killexams 1Z0-238 brain dumps | Killexams HP0-Y12 mock exam | Killexams HP2-Z04 braindumps | Killexams 1Z0-881 true questions | Killexams 1Z0-499 study guide | Killexams HP0-J23 examcollection |
Killexams 70-348 cheat sheets | Killexams LOT-929 sample test | Killexams BI0-122 braindumps | Killexams LE0-406 exam prep | Killexams GB0-180 free pdf download | Killexams NailTech bootcamp | Killexams HP2-B111 examcollection | Killexams 9L0-047 exercise questions | Killexams 70-480 exercise questions | Killexams 1Y0-240 exercise test | Killexams M8060-655 questions and answers | Killexams 646-393 exam questions | Killexams A2010-571 brain dumps | Killexams 3V00290A exam prep | Killexams C9520-420 exercise exam | Killexams 000-101 braindumps | Killexams 000-382 study guide | Killexams 4A0-106 exercise test | Killexams 1D0-520 study guide | Killexams LOT-412 cram |
LONDON, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
Global e-Learning Industry
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for e-Learning in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Academic eLearning, and Corporate eLearning. The report provides sunder comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and leisure of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the era 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 384 companies including many key and niche players such as -
Adobe Systems Inc.Apollo Education Group, Inc.Articulate Global, Inc.Assima PLCBlackboard, Inc.
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONSStudy Reliability and Reporting Limitations I-1Disclaimers I-2Data Interpretation & Reporting level I-2Quantitative Techniques & Analytics I-2Product Definitions and Scope of Study I-3eLearning I-3Corporate eLearning I-3
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. OUTLOOK II-1World Rapidly Becoming "e-Learning" Savvy II-1Current and Future Analysis II-2Academic Sector Fueling Growth in eLearning Market II-3Corporate Sector: Transforming Learning Landscape II-4Technology Advancements - The Hallmark of e-Learning II-4Recession: A Blessing in dissemble for eLearning Market II-5Key Market Drivers II-6Artificial Intelligence Powers eLearning II-6eLearning Bails Out Firms from Regulatory Training Hassles II-7Globalization Fuels eLearning II-7Factors Restraining Growth of eLearning Programs II-7Development of efficacious Content Material II-7Availability of Hardware & Networking Infrastructure II-7Rapidly Changing Technological Environment II-7Absence of Skilled Trainers II-7
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW II-8Technology Factor - A Crucial Input II-8Technology May subsist the Latest Fad but Content is King II-8Edutainment Blends Learning with Entertainment II-8Open Standards-based Programs - End-user's Preferred choice II-8Commoditization - Vendor's Worst Nightmares II-8eLearning 2.0: Potential for Growth II-9Development of New Instructional Design Models II-9Government Policies - faultfinding Determinants of eLearningAdoption Levels II-9Growing exact for Open Source Learning Platforms II-11Substitutes threaten Self-Paced eLearning Products II-11Other eLearning Trends II-11LMS: A ripen Market II-12Personal Learning Environments (PLE): The "Next titanic Thing" ine-Learning Market II-12Internet Penetration: A Key Determinant of eLearning Adoption II-13Table 1: Worldwide Internet Users by Geographic Region: 2013(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-14Table 2: Worldwide Internet Penetration Rates by GeographicRegion: 2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-15Online Education Gaining Ground II-15US: Market Leader in Online Education II-16MOOCs Presents Sanguine Opportunities II-16Why MOOC? II-17Leading MOOCs Providers II-17Table 3: Worldwide Student Enrollments for Coursera byCountry: 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-18A List of Select MOOCs Providers and their InstitutionalParticipants II-18List of Select MOOCs by Region, Institution and Course Title II-19Increasing expend of Multimedia Content II-19M-Learning: eLearning on the rip II-19Expanding Buyer groundwork II-21Table 4: Global Paid Mobile Content Market (2011):Percentage share Breakdown of Paid Mobile LearningApplications by Target Demographic (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-21M-Learning VAS - A Lucrative Market II-22Smarter Devices, Faster Networks Favor Market Growth II-23Development of New Mobile Learning Tools and Platforms II-23Rising Number of Mobile Learning Content Applications II-23Major Hurdles Facing Adoption of mLearning II-24Scenario-based eLearning - A Preferred implement for Real-LifeSituation Training II-24Impact of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) onLearning II-24Virtual Classrooms Gain Popularity II-24English Drives Language Learning Market II-25Blended Learning - model Combination of Conventional & ModernTechniques II-25Simulations Provide Practical Learning suffer II-25Improvement in Content to Boost Market II-25Growing exact for Videoconferencing, Streaming, and LectureCapture Solutions II-26An Overview of Select Lecture Capture Solutions II-26Self-Paced eLearning Market: A Glance at Major Developments II-27eLearning in Academic Sector: Taking share from Corporate Sector II-28Buying behavior Varies Across Countries II-28Countries Averse to Purchasing Translated Non-Localized Content II-28Localized Needs Drive evolution of Indigenous Products II-28
3. WHAT AILS ELEARNING MARKET? II-29Poor Focus on Strategy II-29Vendor-Developer Partnerships Continue to subsist a Major Challenge II-29Integrating Diverse Standards - A Herculean stint for the Industry II-29Redundancy and Obsolescence - Eating into Cost Savings II-29Lack of Acceptable Management Techniques to Measure Effectiveness II-30Change Management - faultfinding for Success of any eLearningInitiative II-30Need to Realign Pedagogy Models II-30Interactive and Compelling Content - exigency of the Day II-30Infrastructure Woes shackle Rapid Proliferation II-30
4. COMPETITIVE OVERVIEW II-31eLearning Vendors - An Overview II-31Content Providers II-31Service Providers II-31Technology Providers II-32Partnerships Across Segments on the surge II-32Consolidation in eLearning Market II-32Major M&A Activity in the eLearning Market (2011-2013) II-33Overseas Acquisitions and Alliances - Playing the Local CardGlobally II-34Outsourcing - A Relatively New Phenomenon II-35Why Does it Pay to Outsource? II-35Cost Savings - Primary Driving Factor II-35Enhanced & Consistent Instructional Design II-35A exigency to labor with Specialist Vendors II-35Is Outsourcing an All-Pervading Panacea? II-35Reorientation Goes a Long course in Success of Outsourcing Model II-36Outsourcing Models - An Overview II-36Single-Step Outsource Model II-36Dual-Shore evolution Model II-36Totally Outsourced Model II-36Benefits of Hosted or Outsourced eLearning Services II-36
5. CORPORATE ELEARNING II-37Prelude II-37Shift Towards eLearning II-38Table 5: Global Corporate eLearning Market (2013): PercentageShare Breakdown of Revenues for Content and Software &Services (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-38
Table 6: Online Training as % of Total Training by Modality:2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-39
Table 7: Training Content nature with Highest Number ofCorporate Training Hours: 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-40Technology-based Learning: A implement for Dealing with Attritionand Talent Shortage II-40Major Factors Driving Shift towards Technology- BasedLearning Ranked by consequence II-41Table 8: Time Spent on Learning by Delivery Mode (2002 &2012): Percentage Breakdown of Learning Hours forInstructor-Led Classroom, Technology-based Learning andOthers (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-41
Table 9: Major Learning Technologies Deployed for CorporateTraining in the US (2012): Analyzed by Percentage ofCompanies Using a Technology (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-42Responsive/Multi-Device Learning Revolutionizes Corporate e-Learning Market II-42Leading Providers: A Quick Review II-43Noteworthy Trends and Issues II-43Training Budget Constraints Drive eLearning Market II-43Focus on Bite-Sized eLearning Programs II-44mLearning in Corporate Sector II-44Bring Your Own Device (BOYD) Concept in Enterprises BoostsAdoption II-44Social Collaboration: The Latest Trend among Companies II-45Wearable Computing Technology arrive in Focus II-45eLearning Games: Stimulating Learning Process II-45Changing Demographic Profile Ups exact for Training II-46Increased Mobility of Workforce Drives Adoption of eLearningPrograms II-46Technology - No Longer the Prime Focus of eLearning Market II-46Knowledge Management - Key to Efficient OrganizationalFunctioning II-47eLearning in diminutive Organizations II-47It Pays to subsist in the Rapid eLearning Market II-47Conventional Vs Rapid eLearning Techniques - A Quick Review II-47An Overview of Select Rapid Learning Management Systems forCorporate Training II-48An Overview of Select Rapid Learning Management Systems forEducation Sector II-49Rapid eLearning Minimizes evolution Time & Cost II-49Rapid eLearning Aids Faster Content evolution II-50eLearning for Older Employees & Lifelong Learning II-50Economic Value of Corporate eLearning II-50European SMEs Lag in eLearning Adoption II-51Other Trends in Corporate eLearning II-51Competitive Landscape II-51
6. K-12 & UNIVERSITIES/HIGHER EDUCATION II-52eLearning in Colleges II-52Universities - energetic Adopters of eLearning Courses II-52eLearning in Higher Education: repercussion on Economy II-52eLearning Vs Distance Education II-53Role of Regulations in eLearning II-54Impact of eLearning in Higher Education II-54Select Trends & Issues II-54Governments Foster eLearning Adoption across Schools viaTablet Devices II-54Increasing Role of Learner-Generated Content in eLearningDesigns II-55Small Institutions study to chop Costs through Shared ServiceAgreements II-55Focus on Developing Open Resource for Education Sector II-55Learning Analytics: The Next titanic Thing in Online Learning II-56Growing Significance of Mobile Devices for Learning II-56Tablet PCs: Giving an Edge to mLearning II-56HTML5: Aiming to Standardize Mobile Learning Applications II-57eLearning Trends in K-12 Sector II-57Using Technology to Monitor Students' Progress II-57Mobile Learning Gains Acceptance in K-12 Sector II-58Cloud Computing: Enabling Collaboration between Teachers andStudents II-58Social Networking: The Latest eLearning Platform II-58Educational Gaming - Enticing Students to Learn II-58eLearning Ensures Adaptive Learning Environments II-59e-Textbooks - An model Alternative to Conventional Textbooks II-59Comparison of Different Parameters for Select e-Reader Devices II-59Online Summer School: Addressing Supplemental Education Needs II-60Better Understanding of Concepts through Simulation Learning II-60e-portfolios: The Latest Trend II-60
7. LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (LMS) II-61Introduction to Learning Management System (LMS) II-61LMS Perception in Education and Corporate Sphere II-61LCMS (Learning Content Management Systems): An Extension of LMS II-61Factors Driving Growth in the LMS Market II-62Strategy-Based Drivers - An Overview II-62Development and Implementation of Enterprise eLearningInitiatives II-62Integration of Training Information II-62Alignment of Training Schedules/Processes II-62Management of Talent and Aptitude II-63Regulatory Compliance II-63Efficiency-Based Drivers II-63Minimizing Cost of Training II-63eLearning Implementation II-63Major Issues & Trends II-63Expanding the Functionality of LMS II-63Integrating LMS with Web 2.0 Tools II-64Open Source LMS - An Alternative to Commercial LMS II-64Snapshot of Select Commercial Education LMSs II-65Snapshot of Select Free Open Source LMSs II-65Talent Management: Convergence of Learning and PerformanceManagement Systems II-66Benefits of Talent Management II-66Outsourced LMS Systems - Benefits Galore II-67Online Education - A New Wave for LMS Growth II-67Systems Integration - A Major Challenge II-67Enhanced Analytical Capabilities - A Debatable Issue II-68Enhanced LCMS Drives Organizations to Internally DevelopeLearning Programs II-68Competitive Landscape II-68Table 10: Leading LMS Vendors Worldwide (2013 (E)):Percentage Market share Breakdown for SumTotal, SAP, Oracle,Cornerstone OnDemand, Saba, Blackboard, ACS (Xerox),Skillsoft, and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-68Consolidation in the LMS Market: Leaders Embrace Open SourceSolutions II-69Table 11: Major M&A Activity in Learning Management SystemsMarket: 2011-2012 II-69
8. ELEARNING - A CONCEPTUAL OVERVIEW II-70Definition II-70Why eLearning? II-70Various Levels of eLearning II-71Market Classification II-72Components of eLearning Solution II-72Variants of eLearning Programs II-73Online Learning II-73Virtual Classroom II-73Performance advocate System II-73Rapid eLearning II-73Mobile Learning II-73Forms of eLearning II-74
9. STANDARDS II-75Need for Standards II-75Standards in eLearning - A Categorization II-75Metadata II-75Content Packaging II-75Learner Profiles II-75Accrediting Organizations & Standards II-76Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative II-76Instructional Management System Global Learning Consortium (IMS) II-76Shareable Content remonstrate Reference Model (SCORM) II-76Tin Can API: The Next-Generation SCORM II-76Advantages of Tin Can API II-77Learning Record Store (LRS): Repository of Learning Statements II-77Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee (AICC) II-78Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering'sLearning Technology Standards Committee (IEEE LTSC) II-78World Wide Web Consortium II-78
10. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS II-79Smith & Nephew Introduces Education and Evidence E-LearningPlatform II-79Pharmspective Introduces E-Learning Platform for HealthcareDecision-Makers II-79ITpreneurs Unveils eLearning Course for COBIT 5 Foundation II-79Star Refrigeration Group Unveils Re-branded Version ofeLearning Platform II-80Connect-i Unveils Opigno LMS II-81Callidus Software Introduces Litmos crush II-81iSpring Introduces iSpringPresenter 7 II-81Jenzabar Unveils Jenzabar eLearning II-82OSS Academy Unveils New LMS II-82Hexagon Launches HexagonMetrologyU II-82Elearnity Releases New 9-Grid™ Bespoke E-Learning Developmentand LMS Models II-83McMander Rolls Out E-learning Modules II-83Sage VIP Unveils E-learning Training Solution II-83Berlitz Launches CyberTeachers II-84Lumesse Unveils CourseBuilder 6M II-84EGS Releases e-Learning Management System II-85Xtractor Introduces Next Generation Totara LMS Platform II-85AAT Adds e-Learning Product to AAT Access II-85CUNA Expands Trainer's Portal with 46 New E-Learning Elements II-85Chandaria trade innovation and Incubation Centre UnveilsMwaxx Academic Solutions II-86Namibian College of Open Learning Introduces NotesmasterNamibia E-Learning Platform II-86International Customer Management Institute UnveilsCertification Central E-Learning Solution II-87Georgia Public Library Service to Launch Skillport LearningManagement System II-87International Powered Access Federation Completes Testing of aNovel eLearning Module II-88NLC Introduces LMS Portal Netlearn II-89Skillsoft Launches Global Code of Conduct e-learning Solution II-89WBT Launches TopClass Now! II-89Global Risk Consultants Introduces eLearning II-90RTI Launches the First Self-Paced Learning Program II-90Wise Global Training Launches Occupational Safety and HealtheLearning Course II-91Assima Introduces Vimago Cloud-based Platform II-91Articulate Introduces Articulate Studio '13 II-92Blackboard Unveils Integrated Virtual Classroom II-92Corpedia and Second City Communications insert RealBizShorts Ethics and Compliance Video Library Volume 4 II-93Desire2Learn Introduces New Version of Desire2Learn LearningSuite II-93Mzinga Unveils Mzinga Publisher 6.0 E-Learning ContentAuthoring implement II-93Skillsoft Launches Customizable Courseware Collection for RiskMitigation and Compliance Training II-94Skillsoft Rolls Out Virtual Practice-Labs for Secure, Hands-OnIT Training II-94McGraw-Hill Education Unveils Upgraded Version of Connect®Digital Learning Platform II-95McGraw-Hill Education Launches range of Digital Products andApplications II-95McGraw-Hill Education Introduces SCOREboard™ Adaptive LearningProgram for US elevated School Students II-96McGraw-Hill Education Rolls Out McGraw-Hill PracticeExperiential Learning Game range II-97McGraw-Hill Education Introduces LearnSmart advantage AdaptiveLearning Suite II-97USG Joins Hands with Desire2Learn to determine Next-GenerationMOOC II-98Garmin Unveils G5000 ELearning Pilot Training Program II-98Sales Performance International Launches IPad-based ELearningProgram II-98ConnectSolutions Integrates Adobe Connect UCC System withSuccessFactors LMS II-99Desire2learn Acquires Knowillage and Releases New Software II-99Samsung Unveils e-learning Solutions II-100HCL Learning Introduces Interactive e-Learning Solution II-100Palantir Solutions Introduces Palantir E-LEARNING TrainingPlatform II-101iSpring Solutions Introduces eLearning Course Creating Platform II-101CAST Unveils e-Learning Training Solution II-101Social27 Introduces Learn27 with convivial Features II-102Adobe Unveils eLearning Suite 6 II-102Adobe Presenter 8 II-102Adobe Captivate 6 II-103Celcom Axiata Introduces Educube II-103Lectora Launches Lectora Version 11 II-103Thomson Reuters Adds FINRA's solid element e-Learning Courses II-103Intralearn Software and MazikGlobal Technologies Unveil LMS onDemand II-104Assima Launches STT Trainer 6.1 II-104Articulate® Introduces Articulate® Storyline® E-LearningAuthoring implement II-105Lumesse Unveils New Version of Lumesse Learning Gateway System II-105Lumesse Introduces Lumesse On-Demand Learning Content II-106Cengage Learning and Desire2Learn Collaborate forInteroperability of Solutions II-106Desire2Learn and Turnitin Jointly Unveil Desire2Learn®Learning Suite 10 II-106Blackboard Bags a contract from SeU II-107GPO Launches Novel E-Learning implement to Host Virtual Meetingswith FDLP II-107Delhi University to Unveil E-Learning Portal II-107BlackBag Technologies Unveils iOS and Mac Forensics e-LearningProgram II-107SkillSoft Launches SkillPort 8® II-108The Centre for Emergency Response & Public Safety UnveilsOnline Training Course for Ontario Firefighters II-108Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard UniversityRoll Out edX II-109MKC Training Services Unveils Cirrus e-learning II-109Desire2Learn Unveils Learning Suite v10.1 II-109Articulate® Introduces Articulate Mobile Player App for iPad II-109IBM Unveils Smarter Education Solution for EducationalApplications II-110HealthStream Introduces HealthStream Performance Center™ forHospitals II-110HealthStream, Laerdal Medical and SimVentures IntroduceSimManager™ for Simulation- Powered Training II-110The Network Launches ReadyTraining™ eLearning Curriculum II-111Videotel Marine International and BIMCO Extend BeDP ServiceUsing VOD Fleet II-111MobileComm Professionals Releases Self-Paced ELearning Solutions II-112CTB Launches Acuity® Performance stint System II-112Kenexa Releases convivial Learning Management System II-113Pharmaceutical Institute Releases REMS e-Course II-114Pharmaceutical Institute Launches Interactive e-Courses II-114QuickStart Intelligence Launches Online Remote LearningSoftware QSLive II-114QuickStart Intelligence Releases Online scholarship headquarters II-115Amrita University Launches A-VIEW 3.0 II-115Ahli Bank Unveils New E-Learning Portal II-115Drexel University Releases Drexel Learn II-116Lumesse Introduces Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 II-116snom technology Unveils snom ONE Certification Course for VARs II-116Axonify Introduces Advanced e-Learning Solution II-117Comarch Launches E-Learning Solution for ERP II-117RCGP Unveils E-Learning Module on Cancer Diagnosis II-117SkillSoft Rolls Out Blended Learning Resources for BusinesseLearning Programs II-118Blackboard Unveils Blackboard Analytics for Learn™ II-118CrossKnowledge Group Introduces CrossKnowledge Learning SuiteVersion 11.3 II-118EOS Solutions Unveils EOS eLearning Modules II-119For Dummies Launches eLearning Kits and eLearning headquarters II-119Visual 2000 International Introduces Visual 2000 eLearningProgram II-120Sologic™ Launches eRCA Fundamentals eLearning Curriculum II-120Nibras.com Unveils Beta Version of eLearning Portal II-120Rapid Learning headquarters Launches Rapid Learning AP PsychologySeries eLearning Course II-121Blackboard Unveils Service Pack 8 Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 Update II-121NetDimensions to Unveil NetDimensions Talent Suite II-122Trivantis Launches Lectora X.5 Version II-122OutStart Introduces OutStart LCMS - Evolution 2012 Module II-122Easygenerator Unveils New Version in US II-123ELearn Introduces Intelliclass eLearning Suite II-123OutStart Launches OutStart seared Lava Mobile 2011 descend Edition II-124Oilennium Introduces New eLearning Curricula II-124Edutor Technologies Rolls Out Edutor advantage e40 II-124SkillSoft Unveils eLearning Course for AODA II-125University of Phoenix Introduces PhoenixMobile App for iPodTouch and iPhone II-125Blackboard Introduces Blackboard Learn™ ANGEL Edition 8.0 II-126Articulate Rolls Out eLearning Heroes Community Website II-126Pharmaceutical Institute Launches Cornerstone Series™ E-Courses II-126Knoodle Releases Third Edition of convivial Learning Platform II-127
11. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY II-128Skillsoft Acquires MindLeaders II-128Capas Takes Over E-Learning intellect II-128Discovery Communications Takes Over Espresso Education II-128City & Guilds Takes Over Kineo Pacific II-129In-Deed to Acquire Epic Group II-129Gilfus Ventures Takes Over Adrenna II-130Volume Acquires Inovare II-130Career Education Inks Definitive Agreement with Apax Partners II-130Desire2Learn Integrates Wiggio into Desire2Learn Learning range II-131Capita Takes Over KnowledgePool II-131WVU Parkersburg Enters into Partnership with Pearson II-131Skillsoft Enters into Partnership with CrossKnowledge II-131McGraw-Hill Education to rob Over ALEKS II-132McGraw-Hill Education to Establish R&D headquarters in Boston II-132McGraw-Hill Education Enters into Collaboration with ePals II-132McGraw-Hill Education Establishes McGraw-Hill Learning Institute II-133McGraw-Hill Education Takes Over Minority Interest in Area9 Aps II-133CES Merges with VSCHOOLZ for K-12 Education II-133Learning Nexus Takes Over Safety4Business II-134CrossKnowledge Acquires Digital SK II-134TP3 Merges with Purple Learning II-135Xerox Acquires LearnSomething II-135Relias Learning Acquires Care2Learn II-135ClevrU Takes Over NewMindsets II-136Infor Acquires CERTPOINT Systems II-136Demand Media® Acquires Creativebug II-137NetDimensions Takes Over eHealthcareIT II-137Deloitte Takes Over Bersin & Associates II-138ABR Partners with MYCA II-138Vado and eLogic Learning Collaborate to present Targeted Content II-139Kalimat Publishing Signs e-Learning MoU with Samsung II-139SBA and Microsoft partner to present Online Courses II-139XRS and Capella partner to Develop XRS Learning Lab II-140HP Signs MoU with Liqvid for Offering e-Learning Solutions II-140Cirrus e-Learning Collaborates with Totara Solution PartnerNetwork II-141Cegos Collaborates with New Horizons to present e-LearningSolutions II-141Attorney Resource and TutorPro Enter into Partnership II-142Onwards Learning Enters into Agreement with CIVTE II-142Kallidus and Inmarkets Enter into Partnership II-143Docebo Signs Distribution Agreement with Cegos II-143Korea Telecom Inks a Partnership Agreement with RwandanGovernment II-143World Bank Institute and PRIA to Enter into an Activity Agreement II-144AeSys and 24x7 Learning token a Strategic Partnership Agreement II-144Bluedrop's Defence and Aerospace Group and Boeing Enter intoContract II-145AMVONET and eClass4Learning declar Strategic Partnership II-145DNA Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Tabletkoulu II-146SilkRoad and OpenSesame partner to present PersonalizedeLearning Services II-146Capita Takes Over Creating Careers II-146Ma Foi Strategic Consultants Acquires Axis-V II-147HealthcareSource Takes Over NetLearning II-147IBM Acquires Kenexa II-147Safika to rob Over Learning Seat II-148Petrofac Takes Over Blended Learning trade of Oilennium II-148DBS and IBC Merge to Expand Customer groundwork and Services II-148Desire2Learn Receives Investment from Provincial Government toBroaden Operations in Newfoundland and Labrador II-149McGraw-Hill Higher Education Strengthens Relationship withDesire2Learn II-149Wolters Kluwer Health Enters into Partnership with HealthStream II-149IBM Acquires Varicent Software II-150IntraLearn Software Partners with Architecting Innovation II-150NIIT Enters into Strategic Alliance with Digital MarketingInstitute II-150McGraw-Hill Education Inks Agreement with Dragonfly forDevelopment of Interactive e-Books II-151Edivista Acquires Synakene II-151Peoplefluent Acquires Strategia II-151AIC and Institute for Information Enter into Agreement II-152Upside Learning Inks a Channel Partnership Deal with TRACK LS II-152Kentico Software Inks Partnership Agreement with LearningAcademy Systems II-152Eukleia Training Inks Joint Venture Agreement with IMS Group II-153VIVA Inks Agreement with iMachines and The British School II-153Blackboard Bags a Contact from CUNY II-153Kenexa Takes Over OutStart II-154Oracle Acquires Taleo II-154SAP Takes Over SuccessFactors II-154Vista Equity Partners Takes Over Essential Learning II-155Assima Acquires Assets of Kaplan Learning Technologies II-155Blackboard Takes Over NetSpot and Moodlerooms II-155Predix, LearnKey and LearnCast Merge to profile Better LearningSystems II-156Brain Tree International and Trunity Complete invert Merger II-156Arinet Technologies Enters into Partnership with GatlinInternational II-156IServices Enters into Partnership with WBT Systems II-156Trivantis® and XPERTeam Enter into Partnership II-157inVentiv Health Integrates Pharmaceutical Institute and Preceptiv II-157NetDimensions Collaborates with UnYLeYa II-157Cegos and Lumesse Ink Partnership Agreement II-158Halmstad University Implements Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 LMS II-158Blackboard Partners with state University of New York foreLearning Initiatives II-158Desire2Learn Takes Over Captual Technologies II-159Lumesse Takes Over Edvantage Group II-159Callidus Software Acquires Litmos II-160IDOX Takes Over Interactive Dialogues II-160Bluedrop Takes Over MedSenses II-160Callidus Software® Snaps Up Rapid Intake II-161OpenText™ Takes Over Operitel II-161Berlitz Acquires Telelangue II-162Kaplan Takes Over Structuralia II-162Trivantis Acquires Flypaper Studio II-163Providence Equity Partners Acquires Blackboard II-163SumTotal® Systems Takes Over GeoLearning II-163Apollo Group to Takeover Carnegie Learning II-164BroadSoft Takes Over iLinc Communications II-164SuccessFactors Takes Over Plateau II-164Mount scholarship Holdings to Snap Up C2 Technologies II-165SkillSoft Ireland and SkillSoft Acquires element K trade ofNIIT Ventures II-165ComOps Forms Joint Venture with eCreators II-165Line Communications and Caspian Learning Enter into Partnership II-166Sify Technologies and eLearning for Kids Enter into Partnership II-166Immersion Consulting Partners with ELEARNINGFORCE II-166Thomson Reuters and DIA Enter into Partnership II-166Elsevier and TQG Enter into Partnership II-167General Physics Signs Agreement with American Petroleum Institute II-167Aptara Expands Indian eLearning Operations II-167Mortgage Contracting Services Unveils Vendor eLearning Portal II-168IASO Deploys Generation21 Learning Suite of Inmedius II-168InterAction Training Establishes InterAction eLearning II-168Pearson Learning Solutions Collaborates with Panopto II-169NetDimensions Selects Kaplan Learning Technologies asCertified Reseller II-169Blackboard Enters into Global Partnership with John Wiley & Sons II-169K¹² and Kaplan K12 Learning Services Enter into Partnership II-170Columbia University's School of Continuing EducationCollaborates with Pearson for Online LMS II-170College America Services Selects Pearson LearningStudio foreLearning II-171
12. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS II-172Adobe Systems Inc. (US) II-172Apollo Education Group, Inc. (US) II-172Articulate Global, Inc. (US) II-173Assima PLC (UK) II-174Blackboard, Inc. (US) II-174Career Education Corp. (US) II-175Cegos Group SA (France) II-176Cisco Systems, Inc. (US) II-176WebEx Communications, Inc. (US) II-177City & Guilds Kineo (UK) II-177Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (US) II-177Corpedia, Inc. (US) II-178Desire2Learn Incorporated (Canada) II-178HealthStream, Inc. (US) II-179Hewlett-Packard evolution Company, L.P. (US) II-179iLinc Communications, Inc. (US) II-180Inspired eLearning, Inc. (US) II-180International trade Machines Corporation (US) II-181Kenexa, Inc. (US) II-181IntraLearn Software Corp. (US) II-182KnowledgePool Group Limited (UK) II-182Lumesse Corporate Ltd. (UK) II-183Microsoft Corp (US) II-183MiracleMind.com (US) II-184Mzinga, Inc. (US) II-184NetDimensions Ltd. (Hong Kong) II-185NIIT USA Inc (US) II-185NorthgateArinso Limited (UK) II-185NYIF.com (US) II-186Oracle Corp. (US) II-186Pearson eCollege (US) II-187Pharmaceutical Institute, Inc. (US) II-187Saba Software, Inc. (US) II-188SkillSoft (US) II-188SuccessFactors, Inc. (US) II-189SumTotal Systems, LLC. (US) II-190SyberWorks, Inc. (US) II-191Telematica Limited (UK) II-191The Ken Blanchard Companies (US) II-191The McGraw-Hill Companies (US) II-192Trivantis Corp. (US) II-192WBT Systems Ltd. (Ireland) II-193Zenosis Limited (UK) II-193
13. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE II-194Table 12: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis foreLearning by Geographic Region - US, Japan, Europe,Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and leisure of World MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2013 through 2020 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-194
Table 13: World Historic Review for eLearning by GeographicRegion - US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan),and leisure of World Markets Independently Analyzed with AnnualRevenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2006 through 2012(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-195
Table 14: World 15-Year Perspective for eLearning byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for US,Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and leisure ofWorld Markets for Years 2006, 2014, and 2020 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) II-196
Table 15: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forAcademic eLearning by Geographic Region - US, Japan, Europe,Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and leisure of World MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2013 through 2020 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-197
Table 16: World Historic Review for Academic eLearning byGeographic Region - US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excludingJapan), and leisure of World Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2006 through2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-198
Table 17: World 15-Year Perspective for Academic eLearning byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for US,Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and leisure ofWorld Markets for Years 2006, 2014, and 2020 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) II-199
Table 18: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forCorporate eLearning by Geographic Region - US, Japan, Europe,Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and leisure of World MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2013 through 2020 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) II-200
Table 19: World Historic Review for Corporate eLearning byGeographic Region - US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excludingJapan), and leisure of World Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2006 through2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-201
Table 20: World 15-Year Perspective for Corporate eLearning byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for US,Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and leisure ofWorld Markets for Years 2006, 2014, and 2020 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) II-202
1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Outlook III-1Overview III-1Corporate e-Learning Market - A Primer III-2Recession and eLearning Market III-3Online Learning: Increasing Role in Higher Education III-3The PAR Framework to Online Learning Receives New accord III-4Self-Paced eLearning Market III-4Strong Growth Characterizes PreK-12 & Higher Education III-4Virtual Schools & Homeschooling Drive exact for e-LearningProducts III-5End-User Markets III-5Demand for Varied Products III-5Self-Paced Learning in Healthcare Segment III-6Alternate Products Pose Challenge for Self-Paced eLearningMarket III-6PreK-12 and Higher Education Segments Dominate eLearning Market III-6K-12 Education in the US III-6Table 21: Total K-12 Students in the US (2011): PercentageShare Breakdown by Mode of Teaching (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-7
Table 22: Post Secondary Higher Education and VocationalStudents in the US (2011): Percentage share Breakdown byMode of Teaching (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-8
Table 23: Higher Secondary Students in the US (2011):Percentage share Breakdown by Mode of Teaching (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-8Recession Facilitates Adoption of e-Learning in Public Schools III-8Upsurge in Blended Online Courses III-8Mobile Learning Products and Services Market - An Insight III-9Expanding Buyer groundwork III-9Smarter Devices, Faster Networks Favor Market Growth III-9Development of New Mobile Learning Tools and Platforms III-10Rising Number of Mobile Learning Content Applications III-10Interoperability: A Key Issue III-10eLearning Market in North America III-11Issues & Trends III-11eLearning & Outsourcing Drive Corporate Training Market III-11Branding: A Leveraging Factor III-11Consolidation: Key to Survival III-12ASP: A New Technology Model III-12Customized eLearning: A Growing Fad III-12Partnerships: An efficacious Strategy III-12Corporate eLearning Dominates Overall eLearning Market III-13Reduced Technological Barriers III-13The Corporate University Concept III-13Major Factors Fuelling the Growth of Corporate & GovernmenteLearning III-13e-Learning in Healthcare III-14Product/Service Launches III-14Strategic Corporate Developments III-46Key Players III-70B.Market Analytics III-87Table 24: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis foreLearning Market by Segment - Academic eLearning andCorporate eLearning Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2013 through2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-87
Table 25: US Historic Review for eLearning Market by Segment -Academic eLearning and Corporate eLearning MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2006 through 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-88
Table 26: US 15-Year Perspective for eLearning Market bySegment - Percentage Breakdown of Annual Revenues forAcademic eLearning and Corporate eLearning Markets for Years2006, 2014, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-89
Table 27: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forCorporate eLearning Market by Category - Course,Infrastructure and Service Markets Independently Analyzedwith Annual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2013through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-90
Table 28: US Historic Review for Corporate eLearning Marketby Category - Course, Infrastructure and Service MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2006 through 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-91
Table 29: US 15-Year Perspective for Corporate eLearningMarket by Category - Percentage Breakdown of Annual Revenuesfor Course, Infrastructure and Service Markets for Years2006, 2014, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-92
2. JAPAN III-93A.Market Analysis III-93Outlook III-93Corporate Sector Drives eLearning Market III-93Corporate ELearning Market Holds swear III-94Key Categories of e-Learning III-94Table 30: Japanese E-Learning Market (2012): PercentageShare Breakdown of Revenues for Network Learning Services(B2B), Network Learning Services (B2C), and LearningSoftware (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-95
Table 31: Japanese B2B E-Learning Market (2012):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Operation &Services, Content and Learning Management Systems(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-95
Table 32: Japanese B2C E-Learning Market (2012):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Satellite andTV Telephone-Based Learning Services, and Internet-BasedLearning Services (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-96
Table 33: Japanese E-Learning Software Market (2012):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Gaming DevicesLearning Software, and PC Learning Software (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-96B.Market Analytics III-97Table 34: Japanese Recent Past, Current & Future Analysisfor eLearning Market by Segment - Academic eLearning andCorporate eLearning Markets Independently Analyzed withAnnual Revenue Figures in US$ Million for Years 2013 through2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-97
Table 35: Japanese Historic Review for eLearning Market bySegment - Academic eLearning and Corporate eLearning MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Revenue Figures in US$Million for Years 2006 through 2012 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-98
Table 36: Japanese 15-Year Perspective for eLearning Marketby Segment - Percentage Breakdown of Annual Revenues forAcademic eLearning and Corporate eLearning Markets for Years2006, 2014, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-99
3. EUROPE III-100A.Market Analysis III-100Outlook III-100Overview III-100Table 37: Number of e-Learning Companies in Europe byCountry: 2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-101
Table 38: Number of e-Learning Companies in Europe bySegment: 2012 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-101Issues & Trends III-102Online Education Gains Popularity III-102Western Europe Slows Down, Eastern Europe and CIS RemainStrong III-102Small & Medium Sized Businesses - The Weakest Link III-102Knowledge Management in Corporate Space III-103eLearning and Viability III-103Europe - An Open Market for Education III-103Partnerships on the surge III-104Outsourcing Gains Momentum III-104American Opportunities in Europe III-104Select Regional Markets - An Overview III-104Germany III-104France III-105United Kingdom III-105Corporate e-Learning on the Growth Curve III-106Table 39: Cost Analysis of Instructor-Led Training (ITL)Vis-à-Vis E-Learning III-106Recession and eLearning Market III-107Table 40: UK IT Training Market (2011): Percentage ShareBreakdown of Value Sales for Instruction-led Training(ILT) and e-Learning (including Blended Learning)(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-107Recovering Economy Drives exact for Corporate Training III-108Trends in UK eLearning Market III-108New Technologies Transform e-Learning Delivery III-108Corporate Sector Shifting towards e-Learning III-108Table 41: UK e-Learning Market by End-Use Sector (2011):Percentage share Breakdown of Revenues for Corporate &Non-Education Sector, and Education Sector (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-109Blended Learning Programs on the surge III-109Belgium III-109E-Learning in Belgium's Higher Education Market III-109Turkey III-109Product/Service Launches III-110Strategic Corporate Developments III-119Key Players III-128B.Market Analytics III-132Table 42: European Recent Past, Current & Future Analysisfor eLearning Market by Geographic Region - France, Germ
Read the plenary report:Global e-Learning Industryhttps://www.reportbuyer.com/product/315760/Global-e-Learning-Industry.htmlFor more information: Sarah SmithResearch Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.comTel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
Copyright (C) 2014 PR Newswire. everyone rights reserved
3COM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
AccessData [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACFE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Acme-Packet [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACSM [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Admission-Tests [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
ADOBE [93 Certification Exam(s) ]
AFP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
AICPA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
AIIM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alcatel-Lucent [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alfresco [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Altiris [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Amazon [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
American-College [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Android [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
APA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
APICS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Apple [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
AppSense [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APTUSC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Arizona-Education [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ARM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Aruba [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASIS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASQ [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASTQB [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Autodesk [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Avaya [101 Certification Exam(s) ]
AXELOS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Axis [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Banking [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
BEA [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
BICSI [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlackBerry [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlueCoat [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Brocade [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Objects [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Tests [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CA-Technologies [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certification-Board [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certiport [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
CheckPoint [43 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIPS [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cisco [318 Certification Exam(s) ]
Citrix [48 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIW [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cloudera [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cognos [19 Certification Exam(s) ]
College-Board [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CompTIA [76 Certification Exam(s) ]
ComputerAssociates [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Consultant [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Counselor [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institute [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CSP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNP [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
CyberArk [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dassault [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
DELL [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
DMI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
DRI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECCouncil [22 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECDL [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
EMC [128 Certification Exam(s) ]
Enterasys [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Ericsson [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
ESPA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Esri [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExamExpress [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Exin [40 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExtremeNetworks [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
F5-Networks [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
FCTC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Filemaker [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Financial [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
Food [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fortinet [14 Certification Exam(s) ]
Foundry [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
FSMTB [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fujitsu [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
GAQM [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Genesys [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GIAC [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Google [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GuidanceSoftware [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
H3C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
HDI [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Healthcare [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
HIPAA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hitachi [30 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hortonworks [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hospitality [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HP [752 Certification Exam(s) ]
HR [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
HRCI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Huawei [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hyperion [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAAP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAHCSMM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBM [1533 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBQH [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICDL [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
IEEE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IELTS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IFPUG [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIBA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IISFA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Intel [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IQN [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IRS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISACA [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISC2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISEB [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
Isilon [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISM [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
iSQI [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
ITEC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Juniper [65 Certification Exam(s) ]
LEED [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Legato [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Liferay [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Logical-Operations [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Lotus [66 Certification Exam(s) ]
LPI [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
LSI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Magento [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Maintenance [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
McAfee [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
McData [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Medical [68 Certification Exam(s) ]
Microsoft [375 Certification Exam(s) ]
Mile2 [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Military [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Misc [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Motorola [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
mySQL [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
NBSTSA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCEES [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCLEX [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Network-General [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
NetworkAppliance [39 Certification Exam(s) ]
NI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NIELIT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nokia [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nortel [130 Certification Exam(s) ]
Novell [37 Certification Exam(s) ]
OMG [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Oracle [282 Certification Exam(s) ]
P&C [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Palo-Alto [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PARCC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PayPal [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Pegasystems [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
PEOPLECERT [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PMI [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Polycom [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
PostgreSQL-CE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Prince2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
PRMIA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PsychCorp [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PTCB [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
QAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
QlikView [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Quality-Assurance [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
RACC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real-Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
RedHat [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RES [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Riverbed [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RSA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sair [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Salesforce [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
SANS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAP [98 Certification Exam(s) ]
SASInstitute [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCO [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCP [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
SDI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
See-Beyond [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Siemens [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Snia [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
SOA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Social-Work-Board [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
SpringSource [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUN [63 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUSE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sybase [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Symantec [135 Certification Exam(s) ]
Teacher-Certification [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
The-Open-Group [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
TIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Tibco [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trainers [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trend [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
TruSecure [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
USMLE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
VCE [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veeam [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veritas [33 Certification Exam(s) ]
Vmware [58 Certification Exam(s) ]
Wonderlic [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Worldatwork [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
XML-Master [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Zend [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dropmark : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11754710
Wordpress : http://wp.me/p7SJ6L-1tp
Dropmark-Text : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/12316913
Issu : https://issuu.com/trutrainers/docs/c2040-416
Blogspot : http://killexamsbraindump.blogspot.com/2017/11/just-rely-on-this-c2040-416-actual-exam.html
RSS Feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/ReviewC2040-416RealQuestionAndAnswersBeforeYouTakeTest
Box.net : https://app.box.com/s/6w5jclxyhi89vdqmk839cgwe0ir6u51k
zoho.com : https://docs.zoho.com/file/62rwt61b1bb82974e4118b27e44dfc8d54e77